empty planes

Thread: empty planes

empty planes

am I nuts (probably).....but OFF cracked the empty AI plane thing....AIs flying around w/ no pilot....it doesn't happen in OFF...a CFS 3 mod.....so we shouldn't have it here either. No doubt I've missed something but is there a mods to clean this up or did I miss it....the cross-over should work both ways?

If it isn't built into the model, then it won't show. Not that it's hard, adding a node named pilot0 to the external model and orienting it correctly is all that's needed. But the modeller must remember to do it!
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

thanks H.....guess all the models in off were altered.....never tinkered with model files before, changed plenty of xdp's on planes.....what's the model altering program called...it that the G-max thingie with the mongo steep learning curve? Maybe it's time to expand my horizons.....

gmax? That's the one. Months of fun and headbanging, but so satisfying to build something realistic!
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7