New Computer

Thread: New Computer

New Computer

For Christmas my son sent me all the hardware to build a new computer. Well, almost all the hardware - the video card is coming soon. :d But for now, with just the low-quality motherboard video (see screenshot) I'm running 30-40 FPS in chase view in CFS2. I'm going back to my old computer for the next few days. My brain is fried from getting the new rig up and running. :isadizzy:

Quote Originally Posted by TARPSBird View Post
    For Christmas my son sent me all the hardware to build a new computer. Well, almost all the hardware - the video card is coming soon. :d But for now, with just the low-quality motherboard video (see screenshot) I'm running 30-40 FPS in chase view in CFS2. I'm going back to my old computer for the next few days. My brain is fried from getting the new rig up and running. :isadizzy:
    Hey, congrats on the new computer, man. My stuff is left-overs and hand me downs, I'm going to make one new purchase of new gear and that's video cards. I do some artwork and discovered this sim and that gelled it in me to upgrade my video.

Bones
    My Dad's last words to me were, "Son, an eagle may soar to great heights, but a weasel never gets sucked into a jet engine..."
    And then he died...
    He was sucked into a jet engine...