UFO over New York City

Thread: UFO over New York City

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!

UFO over New York City

Hey all,

I hadnt seen this part of editing before. This is the UFO that was attached or touching one of the former Twin Towers in NYC in which a news crew in a news helicopter spot it. When they get close, it rushes away and stops in mid-air, then in almost a bang like sound, it moves towards them, almost collides with them, and rushes into the sky at such a rate, its leaving a con trail straight up.

In this footage, go to the very last one. (The first ones are not so good).

Note the shape of the craft as it sails past the helo's side window (cameraman).

[YOUTUBE]wm6cFDM7z2o[/YOUTUBE]
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

tigisfat
    Wow. We would've heard a lot more if it was real...

hehe, not a bad attempt. There are some dead give a ways for it be to staged though. The worst is the camera movement. You can tell that the camera man is already setting up the shot, and holding positions as if he knows where the UFO will appear. Notice how he pans right and stops perfectly still (so it'll be easier to composite the 3D). And, why would he zoom out of the shot once he had the UFO in focus? The thing to do is to zoom in right? But no, he zooms out because he knows in the next shot, the UFO needs to fly towards the chopper

Then after the UFO hits the window, he pans instantly to the right and stops perfectly again....so we can "see" the UFO better......and in both shots, the UFO is perfectly in the middle of the shot.....way too perfect.

if this was a WIP screening for a FX shot for a film, the camera animator would be yelled at

It'll be much more realistic if the camera loses the UFO or just catch it off to one side...especially during that last shot. He should fall back to his chair and the camera sorta falls w/ him...and on the bottom edge, you can see the contrail go off..

-feng

and btw, in the video before it, it's almost laughable how fake it was. They show some "setting" up shots, with a big camera mounted on an industrial tri-pod, pointing in the area where the UFO will appear. But when the UFO appears, the image is extremly shaking and going in and out of focus. Whatever happened to the steady tri-pod and industry camera? lol... it suddently turned to home video....

-feng

My favorite is the film featureing the two dudes who actually made the crop circle in the film (the IR dots walking around)! And how come we never get video of alien space ships that is both shot in daylight, and in focus? When the video is in focus, it's obviously faked. Ahh... Nevvermind...
    MB: GIGABYTE GA-X299 UD4 PRO ATX
    CPU: Intel(R) Core™ Processor i9-10900X Ten-Core 3.7GHz
    MEM: 64GB (8GBx8) DDR4/3000MHz Quad Channel
    GPU: RTX 3080 Ti 12GB GDDR6
    HP Reverb G2

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries
    Yup, seen em before. all fake.
    I will say though with the world of CGI and Photo Shop, it's going to be more and more difficult to tell when we have the real deal.

That's why I like photos and any movies (video) from the 40's-70's.
    I feel if they can pass the test, their much more credible.

[YOUTUBE]V7Pn1YR3rN4[/YOUTUBE]

...and they will come to kill us all.

Just stay away from Devil's Tower National Monument in Wyoming...

"No, I'm not a good shot, but I shoot often." - Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt

SOH-CM-2014
    Thanks Feng for pointing that out. I hadnt thought of that before.

Bill

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate

Eric 'Winkle' Brown, as he was stationed at Brawdy, Wales, in February 1956, saw a UFO with his own eyes and even went pursuing it in a Vampire up to 40,000 feet.

What he saw had a saucer shape and, although he could not get any closer despite his best efforts, he is certain that it was not a rogue balloon or any known aircraft.

As he is the world record holder for the number of aircraft types flown in one's career, I would give him more than simple benefit of the doubt.

«Where I once scoffed - I now have an open mind.» Wings on my sleeve, p.226

I frankly think that the UFO phenomenon is worth more than a few laughs and should be seriously investigated. Sure, they're is pranksters and misinterpretation of natural and artificial events, but millions of observers, some as reputable as Eric Brown, can't all be wrong.
    Torture numbers and they'll say anything.

Hubbabubba, Touche à tout.

thedude247
    Yeah, looks fake.

SOH-CM-2014
    Quote Originally Posted by hubbabubba View Post
    Eric 'Winkle' Brown, as he was stationed at Brawdy, Wales, in February 1956, saw a UFO with his own eyes and even went pursuing it in a Vampire up to 40,000 feet.

What he saw had a saucer shape and, although he could not get any closer despite his best efforts, he is certain that it was not a rogue balloon or any known aircraft.

As he is the world record holder for the number of aircraft types flown in one's career, I would give him more than simple benefit of the doubt.

«Where I once scoffed - I now have an open mind.» Wings on my sleeve, p.226

I frankly think that the UFO phenomenon is worth more than a few laughs and should be seriously investigated. Sure, they're is pranksters and misinterpretation of natural and artificial events, but millions of observers, some as reputable as Eric Brown, can't all be wrong.

Thanks for the heads up HubbaBubba,

I believe they exist.

That NYC UFO looks absolutely real to me. I had never thought of the camera angles as being setup so well. I still think it 'could' be real, but I have to realize that it possibly isnt.

We have to be able to laugh though. Cant be overly serious.

Bill

We have to be able to laugh though. Cant be overly serious.
    I do fully agree with you Lionheart, we certainly need a few laughs now and then.

But it now gets to the point that pilots and air controllers would not report a UFO sighting (there is a form just for that), afraid of being ridiculed and ostracized by their peers.

With CGI and Photoshop, pranksters have a ball. But a fake can still be revealed as such, hopefully. Technology has also given us camcorder and cell phones, which should, not surprisingly, increase the recorded evidence gathered.

Being on dial-up, video quality is poor and framerate choppy, Lionheart, so I will leave to experts to decide of the validity of these pictures.
    Torture numbers and they'll say anything.

Hubbabubba, Touche à tout.

SOH-CM-2014
    Roger that.

Its nice to have high speed internet, I'll tell yah.

I watched quite a few interviews of airline pilots that were doing flights through Alaska. Alaska was a hotbed of sightings, but they were of huge flying objects, some the size of aircraft carriers, but definately alien shapes, (giant gumdrop looking things, maybe one that was a disc). Some pilot crews had taken pictures. Even the USAF were in on the ATC chat and were asking the size and location as the object(s) were not on radar.

I am sure this is a watched planet. It would be interesting to know if or 'when' we ourselves were already going extra-planetary. For instance, were some of these things ours?

Bill

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries
    Hubbabubba & Bill,
    I highly recommend watching the two documentaries from James Fox.
    I know you can watch the first one on line. And I've seen the second one just recently on the History Channel.
    The first one is called: "Out Of The Blue"
    The second one is called: "I Know What I Saw"
    These both include many interviews with very credible witnesses.
    They should certainly open ones eyes if their a skeptic.