Rudder Pedals

Thread: Rudder Pedals

Rudder Pedals

I have been using a Logitech Force 3D Pro on CFS 2 for over a year, and am generally satisfied with it, but I'm not happy with twisting the stick for rudder control. I have been thinking about purchasing rudder pedals to go with the Logitech, but am unsure of compatibility with the various pedals available. It is my understanding that CH pedals are not compatible, but i'm not sure about Saitek. If Saitek is compatible, is it a good solution or should I give up on the Logitech and purchase a rudder/joystick combo? I would prefer a force feedback stick.
    Thanks
    Userdoba

Hi userdoba. I have used a Force 3D Pro with Saitek pedals and a saitek throttle quad, and it worked fine. Incase you did not know, the pedals have brakes too.

Quote Originally Posted by mariereid View Post
    Hi userdoba. I have used a Force 3D Pro with Saitek pedals and a saitek throttle quad, and it worked fine. Incase you did not know, the pedals have brakes too.
    Hi mariereid. Thanks for the encouraging testimonial.

I agree with Marieried on the fact that Saitek pedals are good, compatible and have brakes. Being so accostomed to the "twist rudder" it took me some time to get used to them, but they are worth the investment. My Saitek X52 controller has a "lock out" so even when I get excited and twist, it doesn;t work.
    "De Oppresso Liber"