FSX Piper Pacer

Thread: FSX Piper Pacer

2010 Grabber Blue GT

FSX Piper Pacer

If only this were a Tri-Pacer. It is another First Class Simulations release.

http://spong.com/game/11046628/Discover-Europe-PC
    Old Crow

In Memory Still

Charter Member 09
    How do you download it?
    Would you like to ride in my big green tractor?.

Better to go to the source instead. The Piper is included in a package called "Discover Europe". There is a link of the front page there. Looks like it's about $32 USD

http://firstclass-simulations.com/
    "No, I'm not a good shot, but I shoot often." - Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    Thats the Super Cub, not the Piper Pacer taildragger.

If the person that models it, does one version, its too easy to make the second tri-gear version.

Bill
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
    Thats the Super Cub, not the Piper Pacer taildragger.

If the person that models it, does one version, its too easy to make the second tri-gear version.

Bill
    Bill, the description states this:

Fully included in the package is a detailed rendition of the Piper Pacer which First Class Simulations state has been carefully crafted by a team of professional enthusiasts to be the ideal accompaniment to the journey. Offering both manoeuvrability and benign handling characteristics the Pacer is a stable platform that is particularly well suited to the role of a sightseeing aircraft.
    And what they have pictured is a Pacer. Are we looking at two different items?
    "No, I'm not a good shot, but I shoot often." - Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt

2010 Grabber Blue GT
    My bad. I should have put the link to the First Class Simulations listing for this product. It definately is a Pacer, here is a comparison image: http://www.airliners.net/photo/Piper...27d2919c0a8085

Here is the Product Page: http://www.simsoftware.co.uk/product...roducts_id=366

To purchase the download, you have to select "Yes", in the drop-down at the bottom left where it says Available Options:, before adding it to your basket.
    Old Crow

In Memory Still

It's a PA-20 Pacer, the 4 seater 'big Cub'. At least it was when I built it! Built to original diagrams and an original manual, it's not exactly the same as a lot of PA-20's on A.net- quite a few of them are conversions and many changes have been made over time.

The PA-22 Tri-Pacer is the trike, and it is different in quite a few respects, not just the landing gear arrangement.

It's included in the Discover Europe package- which is a product involving a nice adventure around Europe, not a Pacer with flights included. :ernae:

Dan
    Forever lurking.

2010 Grabber Blue GT
    Dan, I don't think you would make too many enemies if you were to create a Tri-Pacer...............
    Know what I mean?

By the way, do you know why the Aero Commander in the "Pole to Poe" package does not have a door on the inside. There is no exit that opens, that I can find. Also, there appears to be gauge lights, but cannot find any way of turning them on. There just seems to be the overhead light.
    It is a beautiful plane and I am very happy with it.
    Old Crow

In Memory Still

Quote Originally Posted by Old Crow View Post
    Dan, I don't think you would make too many enemies if you were to create a Tri-Pacer...............
    Know what I mean?

By the way, do you know why the Aero Commander in the "Pole to Poe" package does not have a door on the inside. There is no exit that opens, that I can find. Also, there appears to be gauge lights, but cannot find any way of turning them on. There just seems to be the overhead light.
    It is a beautiful plane and I am very happy with it.

Now that looks interesting
    is it a true fx aircraft
    never heard or seen it before
    I miss Milton's Commanders

2010 Grabber Blue GT
    Doublecool, If you are familiar with Webshots you can see some images of the Commander from "Pole to Pole". I don't have any of the VC yet, but I will try to get some later.
    It is indeed a True FSX Model, as you should be able to see in the screenshots. It comes in two versions, both wheeled and with skis attached. There are 4 paint schemes in the package.

Here is the link to my Webshots Images of it: http://entertainment.webshots.com/ph...12641883oSvASx

P.S. There are 9 shots so far. Be sure to click on the "Full Size" magnifier for each image.
    Old Crow

In Memory Still