Mirage F1

Thread: Mirage F1

dhazelgrove
    Cruelty. That's what it is.....
    Showing us works of art like these without a download link.

Dave

Quick, please.

Olivier

Is a download link also available for 14-09 with the colorful tail?
    I downloaded 14-22 with the gray tail.
    :ernae:

dhazelgrove
    I'm getting a "file not found" error.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by dhazelgrove View Post
    I'm getting a "file not found" error.

Dave
    Hello Dave,

Work, please try again!

Zsolt

Retired SOH Administrator
    Zsolt, sweet shots ....BTW..the link worked fine for me...Mike
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Asus Rampage Extreme Motherboard /EVGA AR GeForce GTX 295 1792MB 896 Bit GDDR3 /Corsair 8gig XMS DDR3/Intel Core 2 Extreme QX 9770 Yorkfield OCed 4.2 LGA 775/136W Quad Core / Water Cooled/ 2 WD Raptor 150gig 10,000 rpm Drives in Raid O Mode/WD Raptor 150gig internal back up/400 gig External WD back up Drive/Thermaltake 1200 Watt PS/Sony Dual Layer DVD RD/RW/Plextor DVD/RW/ Thermaltake Kandalf Tower/ Sound Blasters X-FI Platinum / X52 Pro

OK!

Thank you very much!!!!

Regards,

Zsolt

Thank you!

dhazelgrove
    Got it, thankis.

Dave

Thanks Zsolt

Great work!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o>
    <o></o>
    Remember seeing a few of the Spanish F1's at the nato air meet at Ørland AB for a few years back. Great looking planes, but I believe they had some problems flying against the newer american hardware.... Not to mention the brand new Rafale's which were more or less down with maintenance problems all the time...<o></o>

Best regards
    Jens-Ole
    Repainting since FS5..

Quote Originally Posted by JensOle View Post
    Great work!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o>
    <o></o>
    Remember seeing a few of the Spanish F1's at the nato air meet at Ørland AB for a few years back. Great looking planes, but I believe they had some problems flying against the newer american hardware.... Not to mention the brand new Rafale's which were more or less down with maintenance problems all the time...<o></o>

Of course they have problems to fly against any new hardware: they are "las abuelas" (the grandmas), serving since 1975. But we will feel sad when they become finally substituted by the Eurofighters in a few years.

No one can deny how nice they look though!

Members who have read this thread: 0