Rndguy-

Thread: Rndguy-

Rndguy-

Starting....EGUN to LIRA

GA-Navion Rangemaster. Nice rainy start!

Good luck, Travis!
    -Mike

Trying to figure out why your Duenna is not green. Possible that you hit time compression by accident?
    Buzzbee - TeamAVSIM

Yeah, it looks like you changed your sim rate by accident. The whole incident looks to only lasted 5 seconds and from the looks of it you made your sim slower.. [RATE=0.00390625]

I didn't think the sim could go that slow, that would mean for every 10 minutes, your plane would have traveled for 4 seconds.. I thought 0.25 was the slowest.

Hopefully the race committee doesn't peanilize you for it.

Buzz and Eamonn are right. This looks to be a momentary glitch. We'll ignore it and count the leg as flown. No problem.

(You might double check to be sure that you have your key presses set up so that you minimize the chances of this sort of thing happening. Not sure what happened here.)
    -Mike

Leaving Rome (LIRA) for Bagdahd (ORBI).

I have no idea on what happened with my Duenna. I saw the error was because of sim rate..but I didn't adjust the sim rate setting at all. There was a lot of switching back and forth from Nav Log. I am thinking I switched during a few of those milliseconds that Duenna took a snapshot....Thanks for allowing the leg...Off to the next Bagdahd.

Will re-fly LIRA to ORBI leg.....Family issue came up that prevented me from finishing this flight.