Race Team Four - Modern GA - Cessna 414A Chancellor - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Race Team Four - Modern GA - Cessna 414A Chancellor

Martin,
    Congratulations to both you and Stuart on a job well done! So close. I also really like the Aspire paint job you put on the Chancellor. Looks pretty sharp.

Regards,

Skyking53
    Randy

Very well done, Martin and Stuart. Good to see excellent airmanship skills on display.
    -Mike

Well done! Congratulations on a race well flown... :ernae:

Excellent job Team Four!!! Welcome to Melbourne !!!

Rounds for all
    Remember: It's break ground, and fly into the wind..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SWSucceed
    Well done Martin! Had some very interesting occurrences! Hopefully we can place a couple pics of the aircraft on the AspireFSX.com forum in due course. Sorry I took so many legs but looks like you just had enough chances to get 'er in!!

I will leave you to post your great Golden Era achievement story, pics and the Team Four paint pics when you get the chance ... I was so tempted to make an announcement about it out of the 'adrenaline' of reading but of course it is not for me to take away your "bragging rights!"

To the guys at Sim Outhouse, what can I say but a huge thank you!! I had a great time but should have ditched the DC-3 when I first felt things were not right and started over with something else in the Golden Era. I was also very late into the race due to having recently established AspireFSX.com so was literally planning as I flew and would have made a pretty good effort given more time so I hope to be welcome at future races and will be far better prepared both on paper and mentally! I would hope to bring a bigger more organised team with us next time as well.

Along with your fabulous Round The World Race series I am thinking that it is time European FSX enthusiasts gave a little back to our American friends and prepared and staged our own Round Europe Race and I am going to start planning and getting ideas together. There will be a forum thread setup on AspireFSX.com (http://aspirefsx.com) where I would like to start collecting ideas, tips and suggestions from all over and warmly invite you to register with us and come help us learn the ropes so we can produce perhaps a summer race in Europe?

Once again well done Martin and a great big WOOP!!! to you all

donlimpio
    well done! congratulations!

Members who have read this thread: 0