Off and running, Western Air. Taco - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Off and running, Western Air. Taco

good luck R/L

R/L issues taken care, Broken water lines, should be back in the air soon

jim

OK, here we go again! OLBA to ORBS

Landed at ORBS safe and sound! Had thunder storms, and plenty of rain after leaving OLBR Beruit, one good thing about the rain, it washed off the dust from Beruit that collected on our plane after setting there for a long period of time.

Taco :USA-flag:

Here we are setting up for the next leg: ORBS to OIBB. Boy, I sure hope we don't run into Achmed in Bushehr, rumors are that he and his bad buddie's are in Iran somewhere.

Safe landing at OIBB, had some fog or low clouds on approach, but cleared as we started our final, as noted in pictures. Great country for flying for some of the CNs bunch, NO TREES! hehe.

Taco :USA-flag:

Well, spent an uneasy night at Bushehr OIBB wondering is our buddy Achmed was in the area. Still can't figure out why he is so upset with the CNs from Flight 19, but alas, made it through the night, sounds like a song title. We are off to Jask OIBB to OIZJ

Taco and Dudley P.

Howdy all, well, with all kinds of weather, including thunder storms, rain, and some cross winds we made it into Jask OIZJ. Just before starting our descent an old plane pulled along side, and the pilot gave us a poopie looking grin, by george, it was Achmed! Now what this bugger had in mind sure don't know, but when Dudley opened the cockpit window and stuck out that double barreled shotgun, oh Mr. Achmed roll over and headed for the deck, and away from Jask. Hopefully, we have seen the last of him.

Taco and Dudley P.

Howdy! well, we hurried and top off the fuel, oil for the next leg of the flight. We are hurrying because one of the local who we told about meeting Achmed suggested that we get the heck out of here before old Achmed comes back with a bigger gun. Sure sounded like a good idea to us so here we go: OIZJ to OPKC Karachi, India.

Taco and Dudley P.

Taco...come in Taco...

Been a week since Taco departed for Karachi. SAR has reported no sign of downed aircraft yet. Any pilots in the area please call in if you spot a silver and red DC-3. Hope the Bedouins didn't get there first...

he's alive, he posted at another forum on november 1.
    if he's down, he must have brought a netbook with him?

I hope to be in the air soon! Been real busy working on three miles of dirt road with me old tractor. Been so darn tired when I get back, I just couldn't set in front of the computer for a long flight without falling asleep.

Jim

finally made it! OIZJ to OPKC, Landed at OPKC Karachi.

Off again. OPKC to VIJO

Down safe and sound at VIJO.