Airliners Net having trouble?

Thread: Airliners Net having trouble?

Airliners Net having trouble?

For the past few attempts I am getting random but increasing warnings fro AVG antivirus whenever I try to access airliners.net. Here's a typical one

The IPs that AVG are warning about can be checked using one of several IP trackers on the the net and so far, I am finding a common factor in that the IPs track back to yahoo UK and some "adyield" stuff - I am guessing that there is an advertiser trying to spam through airliners.net and looking at the source code for those pages, I am guessing too, that that spammer is trying to set "nasty" cookies on users' computers.

Just to be sure, I am going to run a deep scan on my box now.

Are any other readers here getting similar? With virus scanners other than AVG? I have submitted a report to AVG for them to check too. It would be a sad thing if airliners net were hurt by hackers.
    Greetings from Chris Brisland a.k.a. "Eagleskinner" a.k.a. "Dances with brushes" a.k.a. "Old One-Eye". I've not come unravelled yet and I am painting again.

My paints can now be found on my website

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    Is there a way to let them know? I am sure someone has told them already, but it would be good to tell them whats going on.

You know that the owner passed away a few months ago. New management may not be keen on internet activities and management of such a huge website.

Bill
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

There is a "contact" link, but that one gets me the AVG alert every time. I have contacted AVG though.
    Greetings from Chris Brisland a.k.a. "Eagleskinner" a.k.a. "Dances with brushes" a.k.a. "Old One-Eye". I've not come unravelled yet and I am painting again.

Ah! I managed to open the "contact us" page and send a message.

I got an answer back and they'r on it. Bad advertiser.