A few Mission from the Other side call Samurai Saburo Sakai available now!

Thread: A few Mission from the Other side call Samurai Saburo Sakai available now!

A few Mission from the Other side call Samurai Saburo Sakai available now!

There are a few Missions available from a member call Mission and they are call Samurai Saburo Sakai . You will be flying from the Japanese side instead of the Ally and see how the war experience felt from the enemy point of view.

Its good to fly for both sides to get a real good experience from both sides and get a better appreciation of History than just flying for only one side all the time!

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/index.ph...downloads_cfs2

Thanks for the heads up, Miami! :ernae:
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

It also lets you experience the strength and weakness of the other aircraft.........
    Devildog73

Semper Fi
    "Earned RESPECT seldom needs to demand respect"

There are missions from the Japanese side in Blondi's Coral Sea,my Coral Sea,Marianas and the Nagumo Force.Plus Defense of Japan by Jagd and there is also an early campaign in the Philippines.Don't forget AF=Midway is from both sides.

Sometimes if you want certain types of missions write them yourself.Not everyone has the same taste in missions.I started mission building because some of the things I thought should be covered weren't done.

Talon

thanks Miami, that is great to have. I really appreciate being able to see things from both sides. From the Japanese side, they were puzzled and quite amazed at times by the American view of the world back then. They figured they had as much right historically to expand as the UK and the USA and Russia, and were building their emipre in the exact same way that these other nations had. The US has a very paraochial view at the time and really had little to no appreciation of Japanese culture or character, and throughout the war the war was fought between two very differnt cultures with very differnt views of the events. I am not saying the cruelty and brutality of the Japanese army was at all excusable to american prisioners or their cruel experiments in China using bio weapons was a good thing, for in fact the west coast of the US came very close to being attacked by Plague bombs dropped by Japanese planes launched from Submarine aircraft carriers.....and as my family was then living in San Diego, I mgiht not be here..... but the differences of view and reality were amazing when one researches it in historic records. So it is very useful to be able to study the missions from both sides. The Japanese fleet and air force were very advanced at the time and their navy was unit by unit superior to the US at the start of the war. The US caught up fast, esp in electornics and things like the proximity anti aircraft shell, radar and sonar, and our doctrine in such things as the submarine war and air assets and the way we carried out our air missions improved much more and faster than the Japanese. In many ways the Japanese fleet high command wanted to fight WWI with suface fleets, even tho they had fine air units..... and they never used their submarines correctly, or solved some problems with drive train that greatly slowed diving and surfacing for them enough for the fleet boats to be up to their potential.
    Beached Admiral Naval Wargame Society 1978
    Admin
    3D Worlds and Game Developers Group Linkedin
    Tester of Ships: Sea Trials and Consults

My name is Mario Misson, i made that mission (mission is not my name , sorry) , first i want to say thankyou for yours post. Im not north american , my country didnt fight in ww2 so i try to have the both points of view, and i do using impartial writers . Saburo Sakai was the japanese most acest with 64 victorys confirmed with more than 200 missions. i recomend that you looking for the book SAMURAI by Martin Caidin 1957. And if you are North American , dont worry, you have many reasons to be prouder.:ernae: sorry for my inglish , is a desaster.