Help with creating new aircraft???

Thread: Help with creating new aircraft???

Help with creating new aircraft???

Hello, i am wanting to know if anyone takes requests on making fsx aircraft? I have a few ideas but was wondering if someone would help. Thanks

Jake
    Jake C Gazzard

Retired SOH Administrator
    Hey Jake,

There are a lot of GURU's here to help you out!

(By the way how's your flying?)

Chacha

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Chacha! The flying is coming on good thank you! How is your flying and what is your favourite plane?
    Jake C Gazzard

Retired SOH Administrator
    Hey Jake,

There are a lot of good developers here that can help you out with your requests.... just be patient, and if they read your post they would be very glad to help.

I salute your enthusiasm on aircraft and flying at your very tender age. May you be one of the Greatest Pilot when you grow up!

One of my favorite aircraft is the Quest Kodiak, very versatile, I can land it anywhere, flies great. I only did one Cessna Flight, I did a good Impressive takeoff, but I was scared to land, (I might burn the tires ) The other one is the Epic...

Chacha

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

There are lots of great aircraft available both freeware and otherwise. I want to ring Cacha's sentiment in that it is nice to see such young fliers. I would rather see young kids using Flight Simulator than some of the other games out there. You get to learn to apply a lot of the skills you learn in school, thus making it very educational. It is a great hobby.

As i live in the UK, it is about £15,000 to complete a Private Pilots Licence which is a lot of money, i have done my research and i have found that in america, i can do a 2 week complete PPL course for only £5,OOO!!! I will get saving as i want to fo this at 18. Chacha, great choice of aircraft!
    Jake C Gazzard

Heck, if you are good, you can finish your PPL in under $6,000 U.S. You could also pick up an LSA license for much less, and own an LSA for pretty dang cheap too in the U.S.

Speaking of LSA, I have been eyeballing a few Piper Cubs/L-4 Grasshoppers lately. In the next couple of years, I may just go ahead and buy one!

Cool, i think i would have to buy a cub lol
    Jake C Gazzard

Aye good luck with the Flying Jake, while not being a flyer of anything heavier than a Dynaero MCR-01 i hold my UK Microlight/Ultralight Certification, combine that to my Parachuting & Freefall i'm a safe person to fly with, till i tell my friend that i want to get out mid flight with my chute on just don't parachute my way, chute out first you out second, it's a fun game of chase but you better know how to control yourself in freefall otherwise the age old US Paratroop song kicks in "he hit the ground the sound was splat".

but good luck buddy, i was tempted to head stateside and learn to fly myself, but the mrs stepped in at the right moment, and i don't regret it one bit. saving up now to buy myself a CTSW or a Vampire

^Thats a vampire

good luck with your flying career buddy, and most importantly enjoy every minute the highs and the lows :ernae: