OT- AVSIM October meeting

Thread: OT- AVSIM October meeting

OT- AVSIM October meeting

Greetings,
    I happened on this on the AVSIM site and was curious if some of the local Chicago SOH members wanna meet up with some of the AVSIM members. I've never met any of those guys and since I live a few minutes away figured it might be a good opportunity to get to know each other. As a member of both sites I've already penciled it on my calendar.

The AVSIM Social! Be There!

Posted: Friday, August 14, 2009 - 22:40
    The AVSIM Board of Directors will be holding it's Fall Meeting at the Chicago O'Hare Airport Hotel this coming October 10th and 11th. On the evening of Saturday, the 10th, starting at 6:30 p.m., we will have our no host Social in the Hotel's lounge. As with all AVSIM Socials, the goal is to meet your fellow flight simulation enthusiasts and the AVSIM Team. Because of the venue, you must be 21 years of age or older, or be accompanied by an adult. The Hilton at O'Hare is 15 miles from the center of Chicago, so you can make a weekend of it, and see the sites of the windy city. You can get more detail on the hotel here. If you think you will be attending, please let us know by entering your name in our RSVP system (the Social entry FREE). We look forward to seeing you there!
    "May fortune favor the foolish"
    MaddogK

Good of ya MaddogK!!
    salt_air