Campaign problems solved!

Thread: Campaign problems solved!

winslow33

Campaign problems solved!

Hello

Before the forums crashed, someone had a problem where when they entered their name to fly a campaign, CFS claimed it was already in use. Yesterday I solved that problem.

I accidentaly deleted the campaign folder. So when I went to fly a campaign my name didn't show on the list. When I re-entered my name, the game said that my name was already used. So I recopied the campaigns folder from the CD and tried again. Everything worked.

PS. It's a shame that everything on the forums got erased. But at least our new posts are staying put!

The details of all the pilot names that have used is stored in the PilotLog folder. There is a .0 and .log file for each name used. The .log file contains the details of every mission flown.

To reuse the name just delete it from this folder, run CFS1 and you can enter the name from scratch.

Johnny

Question?

~S~ All,

I was wondering if Dave Cumming and D-Dave were the same person? It is kinda like Clark Kent and Superman, they never post at the same time.

J.:isadizzy:

I hope not! Imagine if we were to meet or post to the same Forum! The world would collapse into that Black Hole in Switzerland and we would only have featureless ground to fly over!

SOH Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Cumming View Post
    I hope not! Imagine if we were to meet or post to the same Forum! The world would collapse into that Black Hole in Switzerland and we would only have featureless ground to fly over!
    Pretty bleak, Dave.
    We could always ask David Sumners,
    AKA, DDave, to make some scenery for us.
    sometimes the magic works.
    sometimes it doesn't.

Pratt&Whitney
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Cumming View Post
    Everybody picking on CERN... just because the stuff they play with could create a black hole and kill us all :isadizzy:

Don't you wish you had toys like that?

Johnny

Icon5 D. Dave

~S~ All,

It was an easy mistake. They are both COOL and SMART.

As for the Black hole! I along with many others considered it as a threat to all mankind and as such planed a preemptive strike if they continued. A case of self defense. They new we could take them out before they could kill everyone.

Man is the dumbest animal on this planet and will not be content until they destroy it again.

j:isadizzy: