Active Sky issue

Thread: Active Sky issue

Active Sky issue

Anyone having issues with Active Sky in FS9. I started getting a message saying I had the wrong version of FSUIPC so I upgraded to the latest version (3.93 I believe) and it is a registered copy and seems to be working fine but AS will still not connect to FS9 for some reason. Am I the only one who seemd to have deveoloped this issue ?

LouP

I had this happen before and what I found was that an automated install had replaced my FSUIPC with an older version. I just reinstalled FSUIPC and it cleared it all up. Before I reinsalled I went tro Modules and deleted all the old FSUIPC files first.
    T Square

The Load Toad

WEAPONS
    LOADER CREED
    We, the unwilling
    Led by the unknowing,
    Are doing the impossible,
    For the ungrateful.

Might of happened but I have the latest version in ther now. I didn't go through and delete everything first though but I was trying to not have to bother to re-register the darn thing. I may need to go that route if nothing else works. What a pain .....

LouP

Just in case others fall into this trap, I found the issue. I rolled back the date on my PC the other day so I could use FS Add-on Manager and forgot to set it back. I set it back and everything was fine. I guess the FSUIPC license saw that it was issued before the date on my PC so it would not validate a proper install (oh boy).

LouP

JSkorna
    Good job Lou. That is why I suggested removing the key file at our place!

Thanks again for your help, Jim. Hopefully my frustrations today will serve to help someone else as any program utilizing FSUIPC would have had issues and I think quite a few people are utilizing that trick of turning back the date on their PC in order to use FS Add-on manager.

LouP