this makes me sick

Thread: this makes me sick

There has got to be a way to deal with these kind of people. Like, the rest of your natural life living in the worst possible conditions. It would have to be a kind of hell, where you just wished there was a way out, where even death would be MUCH better. Sorry, but, let the scumbag go home?

Happiness Consultant
    An interesting comment was brought out in the following link ...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...kerbie-bomber/

Seems oil rules supreme once again ...

The tree huggers oughtta love that ... you know the AGW freaks ...

You want to be compassionate to a man dying from cancer in a prison? Cap him.

"Trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty!" John Adams 1772

Snuffy / Ted

Z-PurpleBubble
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuffy View Post
    An interesting comment was brought out in the following link ...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...kerbie-bomber/

Seems oil rules supreme once again ...

The tree huggers oughtta love that ... you know the AGW freaks ...

You want to be compassionate to a man dying from cancer in a prison? Cap him.

Of course, Fox News... The nec plus ultra of journalism... For people with an IQ of 70.

I vote cap him too. I know people that lost family on that flight and they'd agree.
    Gary -

Goundcrew Member - Warbirds of Delaware KILG - Member 7G Club
    Member of the War Eagles Air Museum Santa Teresa, NM
    KILG Tour Coordinator and Member of Collings Foundation Stowe, Mass
    Mid Atlantic Air Museum Reading, PA.

Charter Member 2016
    On the way. . . de daw - de daw - de daw. . .
    "Those who live by the sword are shot by those who don't"

Just kill him. There's no place on earth for human waste like that....

Let him check out behind bars, his sentence is 'Life'.
    And let us not overlook the two female members of 'The Manson Family' who want early release, one because she's 'A Changed Person' and the other who has cancer and 'Doesn't Want to Die in Jail'.
    Tough............'Life' means just that.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

i don't see how this thread is political at all.
    crime is crime, wether it's international or local.
    it's news, and this is "news hawks" after all.

if we were discussing how lousy the scottish government employee is who initiated this idea, then i would agree it's beginning to get political. so far it hasn't gone there ::d

Retired SOH Administrator
    And let's hope it stays that way
    Fireman's prayer

Give me the strength to save a life,Whatever be its age
    Help me to embrace a little child, Before it is too late
    Or save an older person from The horror of that fate
    Enable me to be alert and Hear the weakest shout
    And quickly and efficiently To put the fire out
    I want to fill my calling and To give the best in me
    To guard my every neighbor And protect their property
    And if according to your will I have to lose my life
    Please bless with your protecting hand My children and my wife.

Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by letsgetrowdy View Post
    Just kill him. There's no place on earth for human waste like that....
    There is 6 feet under in a pine box!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Regards, Bob.

It was always suspected by the British media that Abdel Baset Ali al-Megrahi was offered up by Gadhafi as a sop to enable Libya to re-enter the world markets and was probably not the individual who should have stood trial. Of course the right man would have been Gadhafi himself. That may reflect the reasoning behind the consideration of release.
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Z-PurpleBubble
    I agree that, for this man's crimes, he should have been executed a long time ago. He's nothing less than a mass murderer.

Nowadays, most mass murderers take care of the problem by pulling the cord and removing themselves from the world.

Then again, this guy was an operative for Khadaffi's secret service, not necessarily of the "Allah Oh Akhbar" kind...

I guess he will soon meet his maker.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBubble View Post
    Of course, Fox News... The nec plus ultra of journalism... For people with an IQ of 70.
    that not true, i watch fox news all time and i have IQ of 75.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by lifejogger View Post
    that not true, i watch fox news all time and i have IQ of 75.

This guy should have been greased a long time ago! Well, there's always hope...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

EVGA 790i Ultra | Q9450 @ 3.2GHz | PNY XLR8 OC 9800GTX 512Mb | 4Gb Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600 | 2x WD 150Gb Raptor X RAID 1 (OS) | WD 300Gb VelociRaptor (FSX) | WD 640Gb Caviar (Data) | WD 500 & 160Gb External HD's | ASUS 20X DVD | Coolmax 1200W PSU | ASUS Silent Knight II HSF | Antec 900 case | Samsung 2443BWX | XP Pro SP3

yeah, makes me sick too. The law system is really weird sometimes.

Steal 10$ from a liquor store 3 times in the states = life time in prision

Steal millions or kill hundreds of people = say you're mentally unstable, say sorry, and be out in 6 month

-feng

One or two facts

(a) There were a lot of Scots killed in the Lockerbie disaster too. The Scottish government has that very much in mind.
    (b) There has, as Roger said, always been doubt about the prosecution of the trial. Very dodgy evidence, a dubious conviction.
    (c) There has always been a huge conspiracy theory surrounding the whole affair. Suggestions of, at the very least, CIA prior knowledge, etc etc.
    (d) One of the most vocal of the bereaved relatives, Dr Jim Swire, who lost his daughter Flora on the plane, has campaigned for some time for the release of Megrahi, and not just on 'compassionate' grounds, but for the considerable doubt mentioned above.

My own feeling is that if Megrahi was involved at all, he was one worm out of a whole nasty can. There was so much political manoeuvring going on, we will never learn the whole truth. He was offered up by Gaddafi as a scapegoat.

Scots law says a man can only be released on compassionate grounds if he is known to be going to die within three months. They don't know that in Megrahi's case, so releasing him would be wrong. But you have to understand why.

And the hang 'em all brigade might remember that there is nothing the terrorist world likes so much as a martyr.........

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    It was always suspected by the British media that Abdel Baset Ali al-Megrahi was offered up by Gadhafi as a sop to enable Libya to re-enter the world markets and was probably not the individual who should have stood trial. Of course the right man would have been Gadhafi himself. That may reflect the reasoning behind the consideration of release.
    Hi Roger

You are right, the case was absolutely polical, and the evidence against Abdel Baset Ali al-Megrahi were not exactly what you could call clear.

Actually it has never been proven beyond any reasonably doubt, that he was guilty. Chances, that he was merely a "fall-guy" are in fact much higher.

There is even doubt, that it was Gadhafi, who was behind the bombing.

I don`t think the good people in here would want to hang a man, who has actually never been proven guilty, just to get revenge.

At least I hope not.

Jen

SOH-CM-2024

Passionate grounds my bloody arse!

Let the douschbag die in prison without treatment of any kind, that's what he deserves, that's is true justice for the lives he took and the agony he put upon the families of the victims. God Almighty how quickly we forget about the victims.

If you cap him, you release him of all his agony, he needs to suffer and suffer greatly for the Hell on Earth he created with his own hands.

Caz

Not A New Member
    There are some very real causes for concern as to whether this man is guilty or not.

From what I heard there was a break in to Heathrow that day, when the bomb could have been planted - but not by him. This knowledge was suppressed from the trial at Camp Zeist.

If he is guilty then he should not be released except on deaths door - compassion is a virtue. If he is innocent then we need to ask questions about our court processes and political involvement.

kurt