Hey all,

Well, I have a new game. I was told about it by a friend online. I had been wanting a good SciFi game where I could fly and explore like in FS, but in space. EVE is totally online and I didnt want that, even though it looks amazing. Well, he sent some screenshots over, and I couldnt believe it. Not as nice as EVE, but danged awesome!

So, Ive purchased it. :d Now to learn it all. Seems to be as sophisticated as EVE, with all these things you can do, from trading, to buying ships, shooting at pirates, to being pirates, fighter pilots to cargo pilots, etc. You name it. They have jump gate rings, hyper jumps, total flight control, docking with stations, weapons, etc.

The most awe inspiring part is the planets. I was looking at this one, I think Earth (called Terra in the game) and I realised I could see the clouds moving over the landscape, and here I was in orbit, lololol... Awesome, man! Awesome....

Going through a jump ring was also brilliant. Turned around and went through it again a couple of times. Also awesome....

I have yet to learn alot of the keyboard commands. Just got my Saitek working with it. Looks massively promissing.

Here is a movie on it;
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/ex...3-terran/49492

Note; the movie has a commercial before it starts...

Note; those asteroids look brilliant! Tons of detail, slowly moving past, rotating.. And it runs smoother then FSX! lol..

Bill