More Gems of Freeware:
Holger "The Amazing" Sandmann

His Glacier Bay scenery is done to payware standards - indeed, in shares many of the best features of his amazing Tongass Fjords payware package. It is a total-environment-upgrade, addressing almost all features of the sim in a large area of Alaska. Truly, it is a "Must-Have" scenery!
Attached are some shots of one recent flight there...
The scenery can be had at avsim and flightsim with these files names: glbayv2a.zip, glbayv2b.zip

I am also an enthusiastic user of Holgers truly amazing Columbia River Gorge - a large and full-featured enhancement of the Columbia River area in Washington and Oregon. It can be had at avsim with these file names:
cr_gorge.zip, crg_upd1.zip. A very nice AI package can be found with the file name gorge_ai.zip. There is also an update to make this scenery compatible with Ultimate Terrain - utusacrg.zip - and another file to make it compatible with FlightZone 2: Portland - http://forums.simflight.com/viewtopic.php?f=231&t=75470.
This is a very nice scenery indeed! The last two shots attached show small portions of the area covered, and neither are terribly representative - but you can see that it is a very nice place anyway!

Anyone who wishes to augment my screenshots with better ones of their own may - these sceneries should not be left misrepresented by my feeble attempts!