Meet the men who flew in the Mossie

Thread: Meet the men who flew in the Mossie

Home for tea and tiffin! BeauBrummie's Avatar

Meet the men who flew in the Mossie

I'm going! Mosquito Pilot's & Navigator's Signing Event Sunday 4th October 2009 http://www.dehavillandmuseum.co.uk/

Check out my website for info on CFS3, the Mosquito, Coastal Command, Coastal Forces and hosting 3rd Party Add-Ons.
    BEAUBRUMMIE'S CFS3 WEBSITE
    The Mosquito DBKF DH98 PROJECT
    Check out my YouTube video's
    BEAU'S CFS3 MOVIES

Just cleared it with ground control and she says its not a problem ........ although i will have a new member of the family around that date ..... a new flyer with any luck. We're have=ing a boy due around the 29th sept '09

P.S. better save some cash then so i can buy some stuff, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave(Dangerous)Boynton View Post
    Just cleared it with ground control and she says its not a problem ........ although i will have a new member of the family around that date ..... a new flyer with any luck. We're have=ing a boy due around the 29th sept '09

P.S. better save some cash then so i can buy some stuff, lol.
    Dave in the meantime check your PMs we would love to have you visit with us on a regular basis as a guest and old friend on the internal forum partner.

Steve
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Dave(Dangerous)Boynton View Post
    ..... i will have a new member of the family around that date ..... a new flyer with any luck. We're have=ing a boy due around the 29th sept '09
    lol.
    CONGRATULATION DAVE

I think to speak for all of us when I wish You that all will go in the right way and that the newcomer will follow the footprints of his father
    Cheers :ernae:
    Cristiano
    Mai lasciar morire il fanciullo che è in noi

The child who is inside us, never let him die

Congratualtions mate, though the little tykes never keep to their flight plan

Check out my website for info on CFS3, the Mosquito, Coastal Command, Coastal Forces and hosting 3rd Party Add-Ons.
    BEAU'S CFS3 MOVIES

I may need to see work about some time off for this one.

Congratulations Dave! Is this the first one or are you an expercienced father by now?
    And I share the message of O-1: nice to hear from you again and keep visiting us!

RemcoC

Thanks guys, I'm really excitied about the birth of my second son.

I know they never do stick to there flight paths but aslong as he does the best he can (goes for both my sons) then i couldn't ask for any more.

I will be around alot more again now as i aim to resume a modeling schedule although not as heavy as i used to. I hope to leave my full time job after xmas this year and so i can put in much more hours to the modeling and my baby boy as my other half is wanting to return to work as soon as she can.

Dave

P.S. Its nice to be remembered.

Dave you were always in out thoughts and not just because of your excellent models. PS it'd be a great excuse for me, you and Kev to meet up. My brother-in-law live in St. Albans, so I have somewhere to park wife and kids!

BEAU'S CFS3 MOVIES

Quote Originally Posted by BeauBrummie View Post
    Dave you were always in out thoughts and not just because of your excellent models. PS it'd be a great excuse for me, you and Kev to meet up. My brother-in-law live in St. Albans, so I have somewhere to park wife and kids!
    That sounds like a great idea mate, i know i will defo be coming one way or another. your right it would be great to meet up at somewhere we all love.

Thankyou for the kind words and i will be here every evening for atleast an hour or more and then when i finish work i'll be around most of the day monday to friday.

Really looking forward to getting back into this big time, i think the killer was that there never seems to be the original guys on that we used to have and that kind of killed it for me, miss all the threads of convos etc.

Dave

I miss some of the guys that have left (especially Stan) but I've made new buds here and some of the old 'uns have returned. But with the advent of ETO it has given me new inspiration, and therefore I have been knocking out missions by the pack. So that keeps it going for me.

BEAU'S CFS3 MOVIES

Nice one mate, i liked your missions. did you get all the cornwall bases done? i havent got the new ETO although thats because i aint been around for awhile so i hope to get it and sort it out so i have a great install to work in with all my models i have lying around.

Dave.

P.S. You hear from Stan much? i aint heard from him in some time now.

All the Cornish bases were installed as part of the 1.20 update. My latest ACC project is working with Clive to create the Lorient Airbase for the V/KG40. I have a Coastal Command/Sea Eagle thing going on at the moment. Lorient was base I thought had to be built. Clive has done his wizardry on the base textures and files and I'm filling out the facility file with buildings 'and atmosphere'. I've held off on writing Mossie missions until I've become familiar with ETO to give the Mossie justice. That time is near. And reading about the Bannf wing in A Private Little War has wheted my appetite. In fact I had partially written a Mossie mission pack, but then was hanging on for the Cornsih bases. Well they're here. So I'll probably beging their conversion as soon as Lorient is out of the way. BTW Dave do get ETO it's bloody wonderful.

BEAU'S CFS3 MOVIES

Blimey mate you have been busy. be nice to see what the new ETO is like, saying that its gotta be an improvement over the original. I will defo be getting it and installing it.

Dave

BTW if you want to see what we've been doing with Lorient check out this thread http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...hlight=Lorient

BEAU'S CFS3 MOVIES

Blog Entries
    Hi Dave, and congratulations on the incoming .

If you get chance to install it the ETO is a must. Would be great to have your input again!

Clive
    CFS3 Battle of Britain Website: https://cfs3bob.wixsite.com/cfs3-bob
    CFS3 ACC Member & ETO Expansion Group