Me-262 Deluxe CD Edition released.

Thread: Me-262 Deluxe CD Edition released.

Me-262 Deluxe CD Edition released.

This contains all Flight Replicas Me-262's done to date, FS9 and FSX, including the never before released two-seater Nightfighter, 50mm Cannon and Reconnaisance versions (not yet released as download products, but coming any day now!).

Flight Simulator X

Me-262A-1A - 3 liveries
    Me-262A-2A - 2 liveries
    Me-262A-1A Nightfighter - 1 livery
    Me-262A-1A/U3 Reconnaissance - 1 livery
    Me-262A-1A/U4 Large Cannon - 1 livery
    Me-262B Trainer - 1 livery
    Me-262B-1A/U1 Nightfighter - 1 livery

Flight Simulator 2004

Me-262A-1A standard - 2 liveries
    Me-262A-1A/U3 Reconnaissance - 1 livery
    Me-262A-1A R4M Rocket Launcher equipped - 1 livery
    Me-262A-1A Long-range standard (Drop-tanks) - 2 liveries
    Me-262A-2A Jabo - 1 livery

You can find it here:

http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=F1E-262-001

Mike

gajit
    Wow - just off to purchase...

Ah .. will wait for download version.

Just wan't the night fighter here!!

gajit
    Quote Originally Posted by peter12213 View Post
    Just wan't the night fighter here!!

Yes Peter - thats what I was hoping it was going to be. I was stupid and thought it was the new version - and missed the clue CD in the tread title! :isadizzy:

The Super Cub is taking most of my time right now, but I hope to get the stand-alone downloadable Me-262 expansion pack finished in the two weeks or so.... it's been long enough!

Mike

gajit
    Excellent news Mike - My money is yours!! :ernae:

Retired SOH Administrator
    WOW....made it a sticky too:ernae:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Asus Rampage Extreme Motherboard /EVGA AR GeForce GTX 295 1792MB 896 Bit GDDR3 /Corsair 8gig XMS DDR3/Intel Core 2 Extreme QX 9770 Yorkfield OCed 4.2 LGA 775/136W Quad Core / Water Cooled/ 2 WD Raptor 150gig 10,000 rpm Drives in Raid O Mode/WD Raptor 150gig internal back up/400 gig External WD back up Drive/Thermaltake 1200 Watt PS/Sony Dual Layer DVD RD/RW/Plextor DVD/RW/ Thermaltake Kandalf Tower/ Sound Blasters X-FI Platinum / X52 Pro

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    Mike, will the single-seat nightfighter also be included in your download expansion pack?

Quote Originally Posted by Stickshaker View Post
    Mike, will the single-seat nightfighter also be included in your download expansion pack?
    Nope, that's already a part of the full Me-262 for FSX package. What I could do, if there was enough interest, would be to make a package that was purely nightfighting Me-262's. But as mentioned, that would purely depend on there being enough interest.

Mike

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Mike. So it is not the radar-equipped single-seater but a standard -1a with a nightfighter skin.

Thanks Mike. So it is not the radar-equipped single-seater but a standard -1a with a nightfighter skin.
    Not quite sure what you mean, but the nightfighter being released now is the radar equipped dedicated two-seater variant (see screenshots above). The single seater is in the already-released Me-262 for FSX package.

Mike

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    Yes Mike, I now understand that the single-seater nightfighter is the one in the already released package (that I already have). I am looking forward to the two-seater in the new package. My misunderstanding was that in the new package there would be, apart from the two-seater, a new single seater nightfighter, but it is clear to me now.

Videre Vincere Est

Yes Mike, I now understand that the single-seater nightfighter is the one in the already released package (that I already have). I am looking forward to the two-seater in the new package. My misunderstanding was that in the new package there would be, apart from the two-seater, a new single seater nightfighter, but it is clear to me now.
    Really looking forward to the dual NF as well :ernae:

"When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity." - Albert Einstein

Warrant's [MARQUEE]YouTube Channel[/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Photobucket [/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Webpage[/MARQUEE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Weather radar EU and USA

That is sweet Mike. The Collings Foundation has the Me-262B Trainer, and it should be flying soon. The photo with "9O9" just after they aquired it.
    Gary -

Goundcrew Member - Warbirds of Delaware KILG - Member 7G Club
    Member of the War Eagles Air Museum Santa Teresa, NM
    KILG Tour Coordinator and Member of Collings Foundation Stowe, Mass
    Mid Atlantic Air Museum Reading, PA.

If you would like to see one up close and personal, the Delaware Valley Historical Aircraft Association has a ME262 B-1A on display in their DVHAA Museum located adjacent to NAS-JRB Willow Grove. http://www.dvhaa.org/museum.html

Nonno, yes I've seen it. It's the one the Collings 262 was used as a "template" for on it's build. Their 262 is not an actual 262 from WWII but was made from the original 262 blueprints using the Willow Grove 262.

Come on down to KILG Aug 17th thru the 19th as the Collings Foundation will be here. She might possibly, very slim chance tho, be here. The 18th is the day to come out and see the bombers. More info later as I get all the details and post them in a separate thread in the Newshawks. Click on Collings in my sig.

Mike could you do a repaint too for the 262B like in the photos I posted above? I'd like to fly it on the computer before I get to ride in her at a future date. The ride is one of my perks.
    Gary -

Hi Gary - Didn't someone already do a repaint in these colours for the 262B? Sorry, don't have time to check right now....

I actually spoke to Rob Collings about taking a ride in the 262, but it was just too pricey for me. Would have been nice, though!

Mike

Get yerself out here next year... I'll see what I can do for that ride. If you can help us out as a volunteer I can work on it for you.

Now that you've done one for the computer, sending him a copy might help out too. You never know.
    Gary -

Thanks for the info Gary. It would be a treat just to see that bird fly again. I will try and make it down there in August. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nonno View Post
    Thanks for the info Gary. It would be a treat just to see that bird fly again. I will try and make it down there in August. Thanks
    Looking forward to seeing you here Nonno. But don't get your hopes up on seeing White 1 here this year. If our show would have been in October it could have had a better chance of being here. From what I was told the other day, the FAA still has it tied up and grounded.

Mike I'm not sure if someone did do that repaint or not. Maybe for FS9 but I've not seen anything for FSX that I can remember. Your 262s look fantastic..... the best I've seen.
    Gary -

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o>
    <o></o>
    Both of the two first new Me-262's have been painted by me and are available for download. <o></o>
    <o></o>
    They were build by the Me-262 project team in Seattle at Paine Field, <?xml:namespace prefix = u1 /><u1:City u2:st="on"><u1lace u2:st="on">Everett</u1lace></u1:City> not far from the Boeing plant. Actually the team is more or less all former Boeing people and in the local press it has for fun been called the Boeing 262. http://www.stormbirds.com/project/index.html

The new 262’s have been approval by the Messerschmitt Foundation in Germany and have actually got its own official Messerschmitt Me-262 “c”suffix (refers to the new J-85 powerplant) and Werk Nummer’s follwing the wartime build series.

<o></o>
    BTW, I really recommend the book “Project Me-262 – the test pilots journal” by Wolf Czaia which brings a very interesting view of the mammoth task of researching, building and getting the Me-262 back in the air, over 50 years since the type last flew.

<o></o>
    <o></o>
    Me-262 B-1c “White <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:smarttags" /><st1:metricconverter w:st="on" ProductID="1”">1”</st1:metricconverter> W.nr 501241 (N262AZ). As far as my Me-262 wartime history knowledge goes, I recon it must have been painted in a scheme resembling the single seat Me-262 A-1a flown by Maj. Rudolf Sinner from Stab III/JG 7 during March 1945.

<o></o>
    <o></o>
    <o></o>
    <o></o>
    <o></o>
    <o></o>
    <o></o>

ME-262 A-1c D-IMTT "Tango-Tongo", which is today part of the Messerchmitt Stiftung in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">Germany</st1lace></st1:country-region><o></o>
    <o></o>
    <o></o>

Best regards
    Jens-Ole
    Repainting since FS5..

jbenton11

DVHAA Me-262b-1a

DVHAA's Me-262 IS an ORIGINAL WWII aircraft, not a replica. Read the story at http://www.dvhaa.org/aircraft/me262.htm. The Willow Grove aircraft was used as the pattern aircraft for five replicas, three of which I believe are flying, including the Collings Foundation aircraft. The other two are not flyable and are up for sale. I believe I just saw one listed at about $600K, if you're interested.

Quote Originally Posted by GT182 View Post
    Nonno, yes I've seen it. It's the one the Collings 262 was used as a "template" for on it's build. Their 262 is not an actual 262 from WWII but was made from the original 262 blueprints using the Willow Grove 262.

Come on down to KILG Aug 17th thru the 19th as the Collings Foundation will be here. She might possibly, very slim chance tho, be here. The 18th is the day to come out and see the bombers. More info later as I get all the details and post them in a separate thread in the Newshawks. Click on Collings in my sig.

Mike could you do a repaint too for the 262B like in the photos I posted above? I'd like to fly it on the computer before I get to ride in her at a future date. The ride is one of my perks.