Where are you all then?

Thread: Where are you all then?

Where are you all then?

Thanks to a push from Kasey who was wondering where I'd got to, I've returned from the wilderness of Strike Fighters Two... And there's nobody here!

So where've you all got to? At least I was doing something useful seeing if SF was a better platform for WW2 than CFS3. It isn't. It's good - very good - for what it was designed for, namely Vietnam/Cold War era up until the present, jet air war. CFS3 is now very good at what it was designed for, so I'm back.

Try and sound enthusiastic, if there's anybody else there!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ATTACK IN THE WEST
    MED AIRWAR

My bet is that most of them are playing ETO. I'm not, instead I'm just hanging around armed with the good old light blue spray gun and a swastika stencil...

Live: Western Maryland. From: North Central West, By God, Virginia.
    Well, Nigel, I'll certainly welcome you back.

Welcome back, Nigel. We really missed you around here.

OK, guys, you can come out of the bushes now and welcome Nigel back.:d

Tooth, Fang, & Claw

Another use for sheep: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2FX9rviEhw

Home for tea and tiffin! BeauBrummie's Avatar
    Hello Old Bean,

I'm around and have knocking out a number of missions as well as nagging Clive about the Lorient airbase. I'm still focussed on Coastal Command/Sea Eagles, so no change there. I took some time out around Christmas, but am back too.

Beau

Check out my website for info on CFS3, the Mosquito, Coastal Command, Coastal Forces and hosting 3rd Party Add-Ons.
    BEAUBRUMMIE'S CFS3 WEBSITE
    The Mosquito DBKF DH98 PROJECT
    Check out my YouTube video's
    BEAU'S CFS3 MOVIES

Hi Nigel

Happy to see You are back again, here the Team is preparing again many gifts for the community......things are always the same (luckily LOL).
    Welcome back.

Cris
    Mai lasciar morire il fanciullo che è in noi

The child who is inside us, never let him die

Quote Originally Posted by ndicki View Post
    so I'm back.
    I'm happy.

Yes, there is still many people around. The Clostermann mission pack (about 30 missions) we are building with Nonato should be ready for the end of july.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www3.telus.net/murrdaka/

Oh bugger, that means you want the skins! Which were they? I've done them but can't remember which you wanted specifically.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ATTACK IN THE WEST
    MED AIRWAR

Hi fellas ..... I'm still hanging around although no where near as committed at the mo as normal but i am trying. I have a baby on the way and the due date is end of September, really excited about that and am looking at leaving my current job at xmas so i can stay at home and do the home stuff and take care of our son while my amazing other half goes back to work which will then enable me to put much more time into modeling....... thats the plan, lol.

I miss all the convos we all had and flying online together.

Dave

nigel happy to see you rejoin the formation.the oil drums are still burning,lol.there are projects going their just not ready yet.

Hello again Nigel, good to hear from you! Quietness can be 'cos the head still doesn't quite fit around other bits of this modelling lark. But with concentration and other heads to help, I may get the hang of it yet.

The good news is the ETO and PTO crews are still busy with yet more to astonish and impress us and others are still working on new models and add-ons for this 'ol sim we all like so much.

Dave, if you manage to fit modelling in with looking after a new-born you must tell us how 'tis done!
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

welcome back nigel!

Waiting for a new PC, then it's off to the races

Australia Mate! living the good life in Gods Country
    Hi Nigel,

Glad your back in the fold, now remember your new SF friends dont understand CFS3 you must distance yourself from your new SF friends and stay close (ever so close) to your CFS3 bretheran this is the only way we can save you:violent:.

please put fifty in the jar on your way out of the SOH temple....(this is another part of being saved).

I'm still here messing about with various files etc.

regards Rob.
    No other success can compensate for failure in the home..

Blog Entries
    Where are you all then?
    Sounds like you're in Teacher mode Nigel, you'll have us signing the register next!

It's always been a little quiet here come the summer months, but there's still developments and another ETO offering is in the pipeline.

I did try posting on the TW forums for a while, with ww2 mods in mind, but found the natives to be an odd lot, rather like some of the IL2 folks, so I gave up. It's oh so much nicer round here.

Good to see you back. :ernae:
    CFS3 Battle of Britain Website: https://cfs3bob.wixsite.com/cfs3-bob
    CFS3 ACC Member & ETO Expansion Group

Hey Nigel,

Good to have you back :ernae::ernae:

Good to see that you're back.
    Good to know that CFS3 remains the best platform!

RemcoC

Coming back on what Clive said about the TW crowd seeming odd... There seem to be a lot of ex-US military, and very few Commonwealth. The tone is set by the ex-US forces lot, as far as I can see. All work and technology and not much banter. Fine if you want the answer to something you're trying to fix, but not much fun to pass the time of day. Here we've got both, and that's the way it should be.

But we need to recruit more Saffas, Aussies and Kiwis - they're just beginning winter, so if the Northern Hemisphere lot are all out doing the garden and having braais and going on holiday, at least the Southern Hemisphere people will be huddling in front of their computers in the meanwhile!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ATTACK IN THE WEST
    MED AIRWAR

Blog Entries

Hi Nigel,

Glad to have you back :ernae:
    CHEERS

Members who have read this thread: 0