Nice Plymouth scenery

Thread: Nice Plymouth scenery

Nice Plymouth scenery

complete with AI aircraft and traffic.

FS2004 (ACOF) - FS2004 Scenery FS2004 Scenery--Plymouth Municipal Airport
    [ Download | View ]
    Name: kpym_v1.zip Size: 6,508,681 Date: 06-16-2009
    FS2004 Scenery--Plymouth Municipal Airport, (IATA: PYM, ICAO: KPYM) in Plymouth, Massachusetts (MA), is a public airport owned by the Town of Plymouth. It has two runways, averages 303 flights per day, and has approximately 168 aircraft based on its field. Created with Instant Scenery. AI Aircraft included along with the author's scenery objects update. Default FS and Ultimate terrain compatible. By John B. Loney, Jr.

Thanks for the headsup Terry...that's home for me...!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    R.O.S.

Damn, I was excited and thought this was Plymouth in the UK

..Tried installing it...No texture file? I must have done something incorrectly. I'll backtrack....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    R.O.S.

Ok...got everything showing up with the exception of the main building. I think that it relates to Sbuilder....How do I install the FS9 custom buildings file? The install instructions are a bit muddy...Does the ss_1.txt file drop into the Tools folder or does it tack on to the bottom of the objects.txt folder? My BMP folder has all jpgs...no bmps. I do not have the "include" lines in my object.txt Any assistance would be appreciated...This Sbuilder is new to me....Thanks...MM
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    R.O.S.

I got it fixed...had assumed that I had Looney's most recent library. The main building was in the update...Duuuuh! I'd still like some help on the fs9 custom building file though....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    R.O.S.

John Loney is very helpful - I installed with a problem today and have already exchanged emails. Go to the site mentioned in the readme and "contact us".
    Rats - why won't anything work properly first time?

~S~ Guys...I just wanted to take a moment to publically thank John Loney for going the extra mile. I ran into an issue with this scenery, but with John's help, all was solved. The man not only designs, but backs up his work with personal support!!! Thanks on behalf of all of us...next one is on me!!!:ernae:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    R.O.S.