CFS3 and IL2 work perfectly on intel-mac

Thread: CFS3 and IL2 work perfectly on intel-mac

Wink CFS3 and IL2 work perfectly on intel-mac

Hi, all.

I wanted to report that both CFS3 and IL2 (all versions) work flawlessly on my intel-based mac laptop (with 30 inch monitor) running XP under bootcamp. I have not seen any problem at all. Originally, I did have problems about a year ago (stuttering, etc.) but, with XP updates these seem to have gone away. I am running Saitek X52 parts together with a Saitek rudder. I also am using the TrackIR 4 pro system - works great!!

SaA

Good to hear others can enjoy too! :friday:
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Quote Originally Posted by ShockandAwe View Post
    Hi, all.

I wanted to report that both CFS3 and IL2 (all versions) work flawlessly on my intel-based mac laptop (with 30 inch monitor) running XP under bootcamp. I have not seen any problem at all. Originally, I did have problems about a year ago (stuttering, etc.) but, with XP updates these seem to have gone away. I am running Saitek X52 parts together with a Saitek rudder. I also am using the TrackIR 4 pro system - works great!!

SaA
    You getting transparent water? What video chipset in there? We seem to have that on our iMacs at work. Must be a video driver issue I think, but can't seem to find a driver that will make it work.