An Apology is due!

Thread: An Apology is due!

An Apology is due!

I am losing my mind. . .very slowly I guess, lol. I uploaded the two recent projects (Block Island and Montauk) as an afterthought really. I had not planned on releasing them but then decided. . ."what the heck". The problem is, as it turns out, those two projects were compiled for P3D. . .not FSX. Consequently there are objects that do not appear in both sceneries, like the fencing around the parking lot and Terminal at Block Island. . .or the FBO and some fencing at Montauk, as well as two signs at Montauk and probably some other minor objects.

If you downloaded either of them and have P3D, then you can at least use it for that Sim. Otherwise, I will have to recompile the missing objects and release new versions in order to cover both Sims. If I had planned ahead to upload these I probably would have simply compiled everything for FSX and they would have worked for both, but P3D is not backwards compatible.

I apologize for the mess and will get this corrected ASAP.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Would not worry , ya get those silly glitch's all the time, part and parcel with us freeware scenery guys

Happens to me all the time Ed. Take your time, the scenery will be well worth it.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Blog Entries
    I have P3d and it worked fine there so I'm OK with it! Looking forward to the FSX side.
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

No worry, Ed.

Your sceneries are as always top quality - I will wait quietly your FSX version. In the mean time, I have still some of your creations to explore.

Thanks to share - Gérard

Not scenery, but if the rivet counters ever took a good look at some of my paints, they'd have a field day.
    Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right.

Members who have read this thread: 0