XP11 haze and cloud tweak.

Thread: XP11 haze and cloud tweak.

XP11 haze and cloud tweak.

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

Blog Entries
    I got it off the xplane forums and the one i have ( cant say its mine, i didnt make it ), may be a bit different than yours.. there appears to be three varations on this script that have turned up since last night. all of them are wonderful. The one i use is a lot more complex though It's about half way down this page http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?...solved/&page=2 in a white box. really worth getting no matter what your preferences are..

Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    I got it off the xplane forums and the one i have ( cant say its mine, i didnt make it ), may be a bit different than yours.. there appears to be three varations on this script that have turned up since last night. all of them are wonderful. The one i use is a lot more complex though It's about half way down this page http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?...solved/&page=2 in a white box. really worth getting no matter what your preferences are..

This stuff confuses me. I wish it was as easy as in P3D where there are tools with a gui. I run at 3840x2160 in Xplane 11 as its my native resolution. However it makes the font so small in the data viewer windows that I cant read it.

Blog Entries
    it's real simple Joiner..
    Go here: http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?...-xp9-and-xp10/
    download and follow the installation. Its simple..
    go to the link TuFun posted and download the script..
    Place the script inside the %;X-plane11/resources/plugins/flywithlua,scripts directory..
    start X-plane and have fun..

Frankly, the only way they could make X-Plane easier, is if they could read your mind.. P3D relies on plugins, addons, all kinds of things.. Really, it's just as complex, but ten years of the same or slightly changed interface is comfortable. When it was new we all had to learn it as well.. Xp11 is really easier to use that either fsx or p3d but it is new, so therefore, uncomfortable, even for us XP users since we're accustomed to much greater level of complexity and granularity.

Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    it's real simple Joiner..
    Go here: http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?...-xp9-and-xp10/
    download and follow the installation. Its simple..
    go to the link TuFun posted and download the script..
    Place the script inside the %;X-plane11/resources/plugins/flywithlua,scripts directory..
    start X-plane and have fun..

Frankly, the only way they could make X-Plane easier, is if they could read your mind.. P3D relies on plugins, addons, all kinds of things.. Really, it's just as complex, but ten years of the same or slightly changed interface is comfortable. When it was new we all had to learn it as well.. Xp11 is really easier to use that either fsx or p3d but it is new, so therefore, uncomfortable, even for us XP users since we're accustomed to much greater level of complexity and granularity.
    ok, maybe I am dumb. I downloaded and installed flywithlua. I also downloaded and installed the plugin DataRefEditor.

I cannot seem to find the mentioned script by tufun. I see some entries for DataRefEditor, but nothing I would identify as a script to put into the plugins directory?

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by ejoiner View Post
    ok, maybe I am dumb. I downloaded and installed flywithlua. I also downloaded and installed the plugin DataRefEditor.

I cannot seem to find the mentioned script by tufun. I see some entries for DataRefEditor, but nothing I would identify as a script to put into the plugins directory?

Eric

Check your pm. I hope my explanation and included lua script makes sense.

Scott

Blog Entries
    your not dumb Joiner.. Your just doing something new that you havent done before.. Not patronizing you, just stating plain fact.. Hard to find your way around rome when you've never been there eh?? Please, ask all the questions you have..

Members who have read this thread: 0