HU: Seems that Cerasim released new helicopter AS365N3 - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: HU: Seems that Cerasim released new helicopter AS365N3

Quote Originally Posted by sag75 View Post
    Hi did you check wind speed? Cerasim support suggested me to set it below 5 kts.

wind is set to calm.
    Could you please tell me better about the problem? So you turn on battery, generators, inverters.. and switch yellow engines levers on Flt.. but engines (watch engines' panel) are not starting up? Did you try pressing Ctrl+E continuosly?
    Engines are not starting up. Tried the Ctrl+E as well. Nothing. I'm becoming more convinced it's something to do with the Steam version, or possibly with windows 10, although I have several other helicopters, and a number of fixed wing that work just fine.
    Thank you for your comments and suggestions.
    Still waiting on a response from Carasim.
    Cheers,
    Tenpin

Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    Engines are not starting up. Tried the Ctrl+E as well. Nothing. I'm becoming more convinced it's something to do with the Steam version, or possibly with windows 10, although I have several other helicopters, and a number of fixed wing that work just fine.
    Thank you for your comments and suggestions.
    Still waiting on a response from Carasim.
    My theory is that some helos are a pain to start because of my default flight which is the stock Cessna in a 'cold and dark' state.

Anyways, here's my quick and dirty way to get the engines up and running.

First step is to turn on the battery with a keyboard shortcut. I've assigned Shift+V for that.
    Second step is to open up the menu with Shift+1 and select 'Ready to Fly'
    Last step is the keyboard command Ctrl+Shift+F4 which sets the mixture to full rich. Make sure your throttle is set to 0%, of course.

Don't ask me why or how, but it works for me. I haven't tried the manual start, at least not until someone puts together a nice 'how-to' video.

Cheers
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Hepl, Startup problem with the Cera AS365

Warhorse, you hit the memory bank
    Defaulted the Cessna and fired it up. Changed AC to the 365 and found the engines up and running, clicked on the quick start to make sure all the switches a on.
    Thank you very much guys for all your help.
    Cheers,
    Tenpin

SOH-CM-2018
    Will it be possible to use the autopilot in the Cerasim Bell 222?

Hi painters, does anybody of you know in which file there are the paints about hoist supports? Thanks!

Hi painters, does anybody of you know in which file there are the paints about hoist supports? Thanks!
    the psd call hoist has the hoist arms and brackets

Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
    My theory is that some helos are a pain to start because of my default flight which is the stock Cessna in a 'cold and dark' state.

Anyways, here's my quick and dirty way to get the engines up and running.

First step is to turn on the battery with a keyboard shortcut. I've assigned Shift+V for that.
    Second step is to open up the menu with Shift+1 and select 'Ready to Fly'
    Last step is the keyboard command Ctrl+Shift+F4 which sets the mixture to full rich. Make sure your throttle is set to 0%, of course.

Don't ask me why or how, but it works for me. I haven't tried the manual start, at least not until someone puts together a nice 'how-to' video.

Cheers
    manual start ? do you mean with the manual backup handles of with the fadecs ?

the checklist that comes with the aircraft is quite good and Im waiting for one of my buddies to throw me a copy of the real manual so I can provide an a5 size checklist.

anyone found a solution to the missing banking when on AP ?

so I got a reply from Cerasim on the lack of banking when on AP

"We are improving our product, We can not increase the bank, this will cause problems in the flight dynamics"

surely there must be a way around this as other aircraft are able to do this ?

thoughts anyone ??

Quote Originally Posted by krazyj View Post

the checklist that comes with the aircraft is quite good and Im waiting for one of my buddies to throw me a copy of the real manual so I can provide an a5 checklist
    Hi, about this.. does nobody of you have the possibility to share the AS365N3 Flight Manual in pdf? I cannot find it on the web notwithstanding all my efforts!
    Thanks

Hi, about this.. does nobody of you have the possibility to share the AS365N3 Flight Manual in pdf? I cannot find it on the web notwithstanding all my efforts!
    Thanks
    once I have it I will let you know

Well all systems are working now from the quick start menu- don't ask me how. Messing around with a repaint. Picture taken at a lighthouse on the west side of Vancouver Island BC.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AS365 at lighthouse 2.jpg   AS365 at Lighthouse.jpg  
    Cheers,
    Tenpin

Just did this one. If anybody interested, soon available in the library
    3º BAvEx HM-1 Pantera (AS365K). Brazilian Army.

Last edited by flaviossa; December 16th, 2016 at 08:56. Reason: More info.
    Flavio - P3D v4.5 - MSFS 2020 - Win 11 Pro 64
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -
    MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics - SSDs M2 2Tb+1Tb XPG

Hi I'm looking for this aircraft's flight manual to better understand it. Do you have a pdf to share with me?
    Thanks!

Rotor Correction for Traverse City

It was pointed out to me that the Rotor textures were not showing in the Traverse City version of the CeraSim's AS365 Repaint USCG Traverse City texture. The corrected textures can be downloaded HERE!!!
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Hi does anyone know how to colour in green the upper plexiglass in order to be visible from outside view? I can do this only from inside. Thanks

It is not possible - the Developer use only one glass-texture for all windows. Intern glass-textures are splitted and so it is possible to give them an other color .

ATB

Dirk

Hello,
    My name is Tino Broekstra and I am owner and chief editor of the Dutch FS related website www.fsvisions.nl
    In Prepar3D I do fly most of the times with helo's and the AS365 is one of the helo's I do use.

I do have a question about the usage of the TSS Dauphin sound package, I used to use wit the AlphaSim Dauphin.
    When I install the TSS sound into the CeraSim Dauphin, I get a repeatingly startup sound. This will continue as long as I do fly the Dauphin, so it will never stop.
    I asked TSS if there is a solution, but sad.ly they don't answer my mails.
    Does anyone here at the SOH fourms know how to get the sound into the CeraSim Dauphin?

Thanks in advantage.

Tino

Blog Entries
    I have an all new sound system specifically designed for the Cerasim AS365 as well as the older FS2004 freeware models. I am currently reworking the FDEs for the Cerasim bird to give a longer rotor startup and spooldown. Give me some time to get these finished up and I'll upload the package. And yes, it sounds like the real deal

I'm with the FAA and I'm here to help you.....................Now gimme a hug!

Does this chopper work in P3D v3.4?
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanbatc View Post
    The Cersim Dolphin works perfect in P3DV3.4.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

Quote Originally Posted by euroastar350 View Post
    I have an all new sound system specifically designed for the Cerasim AS365 as well as the older FS2004 freeware models. I am currently reworking the FDEs for the Cerasim bird to give a longer rotor startup and spooldown. Give me some time to get these finished up and I'll upload the package. And yes, it sounds like the real deal
    Sounds fine to me

Does this mean, the TSS sound is not going to work with the CeraSim bird?

If you need someone to test the FDE and sound system, please feel free to ask

Please keep me in the loop concerning your package and when it will be available for download. I will mention the release also on my website if you agree.

Tino

Quote Originally Posted by ryanbatc View Post
    No issues for me.

i7-4770K 4.4 Ghz - ASUS z87 PRO - Corsair H100i - 16 gig Kingston Beast DDR3 2166 Mhz - Gainward GTX 1070 GS GLH - CX 750M PSU - CoolerMaster HAF X case

They released a patch! Now nose wheel, altimeter, and rotor motion are fixed. Also sound and textures have been tweaked a bit

Where does one get the patch. I checked my FS PilotShop account and no download for the patch. The original download still says version 1. ????
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Members who have read this thread: 8