Looking for tex ....

Thread: Looking for tex ....

Looking for tex ....

trying to find the "Hill" tex for the KM_p-40E_v5. Anyone know where it is? I may just be looking in all the wrong places (as usual). Really steaming that all my files for the last 7 years were lost

Boatz....

Thanks,the fustrating thing is that I just went through SC's renditions, along with others, and didn't see that file.

Boatz, downloaded the file but strange that I can't find it in the library here. Are any of the KM_P-40 s here listed as other than Farmboys?
    Last edited by Fibber; October 23rd, 2016 at 19:38.

I don't think is was ever uploaded here except in Talon's AVG & CATF campaigns and maybe on SC's now gone website.

Talon used the Smashing Time " Hill" skin originally.

Not sure in UT did one for Hill though.I know Talon used his textures for his last AVG and CATF set.

Thanks guys...

I had looked through the library, and at, all the files for UT, Morton, SC, Kelti,anyone and all that I could think had did any of the renditions and came up with zip. (not files, just nada) Completely forgot that Talon had some in his campaign /mission zips. Oh well...(hint to all those aforementioned artists)

Members who have read this thread: 0