X-Plane 11 is coming in November!

Thread: X-Plane 11 is coming in November!

Blog Entries

X-Plane 11 is coming in November!

The future of flight simulation is now.

X-Plane 11 is the detailed, realistic, and modern simulator you’ve been waiting for.
    And it’s coming this holiday season.

New in X-Plane 11

• A completely redesigned, intuitive user interface that makes setting up and editing your flight a breeze.
    • Consistently usable 3-D cockpits and stunningly high-resolution exterior models for all included aircraft.
    • A new effects engine for lighting, sounds, and explosions.
    • Realistic avionics: all planes are IFR-ready right out of the gate.
    • Busy, “living” airports with pushback tugs and roaming fuel trucks, able to service both your aircraft and the simulator’s AI planes.
    • New buildings & roads to better simulate European cities
    • …and more!

In the coming weeks, we’ll dive into the new features and new aircraft coming in X-Plane 11, so be sure to check back here each week!

More powerful. Made useable.
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Thanks for the info

Source??

I can confirm this. Today I attended the X-Plane seminar at Cosford's Flight Sim 2016. Austin Meyer confirmed the release of X-Plane 11 in November. Judging from the info presented X-Plane 11 looks REALLY good. The default aircraft look fantastic (think FSX payware).

Luckily, on the journey home I ran into one of the X-Plane developers and she was quite enthusiastic (naturally) about the release of X-Plane 11. Definitely a purchase for me.
    "There is an art . . . to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss"
    — Douglas Adams, 'The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy'

Quote Originally Posted by arrowmaker View Post
    I can confirm this. Today I attended the X-Plane seminar at Cosford's Flight Sim 2016. Austin Meyer confirmed the release of X-Plane 11 in November. Judging from the info presented X-Plane 11 looks REALLY good. The default aircraft look fantastic (think FSX payware).

Luckily, on the journey home I ran into one of the X-Plane developers and she was quite enthusiastic (naturally) about the release of X-Plane 11. Definitely a purchase for me.
    Power up the hypetrain than
    No, seriously I am realy looking forward to it.
    Waiting for more details!!

Video covers some of the changes to X-Plane to produce version 11.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOqiGHAEXN0

Looking forward to dipping my toe into XP for the first time since v6.

Am also looking forward to X-Plane 11. Hope to see better weather and ground textures in this cycle.
    Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Blog Entries
    Everything I have seen says MUCH IMPROVED!!!

Yeah, and so far as I've seen, if you have the digital download of X-10, you get 11 free. If you have the disc version of 10, you have to buy 11. That's ridiculous.
    Sue

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Penzoil3 View Post
    Yeah, and so far as I've seen, if you have the digital download of X-10, you get 11 free. If you have the disc version of 10, you have to buy 11. That's ridiculous.
    Sue
    Duly noted...however we can only hope they change that policy as my version is disc. Complaints have been lodged to X-Plane.
    Ted

Members who have read this thread: 0