Cleaning out the Garage - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cleaning out the Garage

Still Cleaning

Hi All,
    Sorry for any delays. I've been working extra nights and have been busy catrching up on yardwork. Thanks TW, I'll add that to the readme. I have the VB Plane textures packaged along with the ABD aircraft. They should be up soon. Also came across this one in a mislabeled box. Its for Tacoli's F-80C. You'll need his aircraft or the one Tango Romeo did, with some nice modifications, found over at Simviation. Its a take on a T-33 from the NJ ANG. I'm touching it up a bit and fixing the pilot textures.
    Thanks,
    Bob
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F-80C-1-LO NJ ANG d.jpg   F-80C-1-LO NJ ANG e.jpg  
    "These Blockbuster Bombs don't go off unless you hit them JUST right". "Agent Provacateur".

VB Planes Textures Uploaded

Hi All,
    Just uploaded the textures for the VB Planes P-51's and Yak-3. I'll get the Abd Aircraft next and then the Old Rhinebeck WWI aircraft. If I find anything else that can be saved for posterity, I'll get that up also.
    Thanks,
    Bob
    "These Blockbuster Bombs don't go off unless you hit them JUST right". "Agent Provacateur".

Bub,

Thanks for taking the time to upload the repaints, looking forward to the skin for Tacoli's F-80.

TW
    Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap!

VB Planes P-51B_Ding Hao.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Skins - VB Planes

Description: "Ding Hao!" (AJ-A) P-51B-5-NA Mustang Serial number 43-6315Flown by Maj. James Howard of the 356th Fighter Squadron, 354th Fighter Group, 9th AF. He was later promoted to Lt. Colonel and was commander of 356th FS.

These are textures for the VB Planes P-51B. The aircraft can be found here, at Sim-Outhouse, in the Library under VB Planes.

They are in their original form.

Possible author, RC79 IIRC.

All legalities apply.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit VB Planes P-51B_Ding Hao.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

VB Planes P-51B_Tex Hill.zip

Description: P-51B Mustang of the 26th FS 51st Fighter Group Pilot Col David “Tex” Hill.

These are textures for the VB Planes P-51B. The aircraft can be found here, at Sim-Outhouse, in the Library under VB Planes.

Possible author, unknown.

All legalities apply.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit VB Planes P-51B_Tex Hill.zip

VB Planes P-51D_Duchess Arlene.zip

Description: The P-51D-20-NA, 44-15648, "Duchess Arlene" of Lt. Robert Williams, 100th FS, 332nd FG "Tuskegee Airmen."

These are textures for the VB Planes P-51D. The aircraft can be found here, at Sim-Outhouse, in the Library under VB Planes.

All legalities apply.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit VB Planes P-51D_Duchess Arlene.zip

VB Planes P-51D_Gunfighter.zip

Description: 343rd Fighter Squadron, 55th Fighter Group, 66th Fighter Wing, 8th Air Force, USAAF.

These are textures for the VB Planes P-51D. The aircraft can be found here, at Sim-Outhouse, in the Library under VB Planes.

All legalities apply.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit VB Planes P-51D_Gunfighter.zip

VB Planes P-51D_Lou IV.zip

Description: LOU IV from 361st Fighter Group, 375th Squadron, 8th Air Force. This plane was flown by Lt. Col. Thomas Christian during summer of 1944 in England-Bottisham airfield.

All legalities apply.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit VB Planes P-51D_Lou IV.zip

VB Planes P-51D_Rosenberger.zip

Description: North American P-51D Mustang, 375th Fighter Squadron, 361st Fighter Group, 8th U.S. Army Air Force, Bottisham, Cambridgeshire, August 1944.

This P-51D, serial no. 413926 was normally flown by Lt. Abe P Rosenberger.

All legalities apply.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit VB Planes P-51D_Rosenberger.zip

VB Planes Yak-3_North Korea.zip

Description: Rendition of a Yak-3 in North Korean colors.

These are textures for the VB Planes Yak-3. The aircraft can be found here, at Sim-Outhouse, in the Library under VB Planes.

They are in their original form except for a slight modification to allow the white forward band to go around the fuselage.

All legalities apply.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit VB Planes Yak-3_North Korea.zip

Icon22 Reply..

Bub,

Outstanding work on these, thank you for taking the time to clean out your garage!
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

For TW

TW,
    Should be up soon.
    Bob
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F-80C-1-LO NJ ANG 2.jpg  

Uploaded F-80C NJ ANG textures

Hi All,
    Just uploaded the textures for the F-80C NJ ANG. As I said, these are a "take" on a T-33 flown by the 119th FIS, NJ ANG into the 1980's. These are for the TR_F-80C which can be found over at Simviation.
    Thanks,
    Bub
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F-80C-1-LO NJ ANG 8.jpg  

RM_Lockheed F-80C-1-LO NJ ANG.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Skins - American

Description: Hi All,

These textures are for Tango_Romeo's TR_F-80C which can be found over at Simviation. This aircraft is a update/modification of the original done by Massimo Tacolli. They are a "take" on a T-33 flown by the 119th FIS, New Jersey ANG into the 1980's.

Make sure to read the ReadMe, as there is some extra information included.

Thanks and have fun,

Bub

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit RM_Lockheed F-80C-1-LO NJ ANG.zip

Thank you Bub, love the P-80's.

msfossey

Yep, love the F-80s, especially Tacolli/TR's variant! Thanks for up loading the new skin, Bub!

TW
    Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap!

Icon22 Reply...

Bub,

Many thanks on these.
    "Rami"

One more F-80C

Hi All,

First, thanks for the kind thoughts, they are appreciated.

Here's one more I found that I started and never finished. Its done and I'll upload it soon along with the rest of the stuff. Sorry for the delays. I've been working a lot of extra hours and sleeping during the day is not always easy. Anyway, expect the rest soon.

Thanks,

Bob
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F-80C-10-LO Baby Doll II.jpg   F-80C-10-LO Baby Doll II a.jpg  

Icon22 Reply...

Bub,

This one also looks like a winner, nice job!
    "Rami"

Members who have read this thread: 0