T-33X Redux
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: T-33X Redux

T-33X Redux

T-33X takes shape. I've added materials to the model: Alpha, and fresnel definitions for exterior and seperate one for glass. Added bumps (first pass). Model and textures are not mine. Full credit will be given! Tacpack is also under way. Thanks to Henk we have a fully collimated gun sight which I think will make its way to the F-80X as a hot fix at some point.

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Looking great there! Can't wait to do a few paints for it.
    Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right.

Hopefully this can hold us over until whichever of the big boys developers can produce this one in true form! Currently it's the 2010 revA package we're using. So full credit to those authors and the original author will be given. We simply want the community to benefit from having the full model potential available. The hard work was done by Piglet already and others like falcon 409 who redid the textures and created a paint kit. Without that bumps wouldn't be possible as I don't have time to create the rivets and lines with my limited fs time. Thanks guys!
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

Oh, WoW.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Awesome job there Rick. Looks amazing!
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Great work Rick
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

A 'Tip' of the hat to you.... Looks Fan-Tastic!! Those Lockheed Jet's are just magnificent. So many possible paint schemes for it too.

Awesome! Rick, is there any way to update the pilot figures in the cockpit in order to bring those up to standard? Can't wait to reload this one after your handiwork is complete!

Kent

Beautiful !!! Mike

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Absolutely stunning!

Beautiful modelling. I can only think this could be bettered if it it sported Maple Leafs!

There were past efforts to brush up the VC textures from either Ed or/and Henry, right?
    And how are the flight dynamics?

I'm not doing any work on the FDE. However there was an updated FDE which is now part of the DL here at SOH. If anyone would like to contribute what they feel is a more realistic FDE in terms of controllability or performance you're welcome to PM me. The current one feels closely similar to the F80 FDE...but ive not ever flown either plane in reality to be able to tell.

I believe there are some updated textures for the VC. The paint kit Falcon409 made has them...havent looked at size but I think they are 4096. The main textures are.

@Willy, if you have some time we could use some high res renditions for release?
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

Time permitting, I can imagine an upgrade with rain on canopy, switch sounds and maybe an engine simulation module for this bird.

Update:

Refined Materials

What can be done with stock low res paints with the right materials turned on. TacPack is alive! Thanks Toby! Collamated sight...Henk is the man!

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

Really coming along great Rick. Amazing what can be accomplished when someone who knows what they're doing is working on it, lol.

Current System Specs:

Incredible.Love the Canadian repaint.

Will go really well with the CF-100 and CF-105 Arrow.

Anthin.

Great work! The old model started to look a bit dated, so it is great to see the reworked model virtually shining in FSX :-)
    Remember seeing a Canadian CT-133 in active service at Rygge AB in Norway back in 1992. Remember how strange it looked when it dropped on the side which was tanked (wing tanks).

Anthin; probably a better match as an aggressor for the Hornets :-) That scheme was rather late in the CT-133 service life I think.

Best regards
    Jens-Ole
    Repainting since FS5..

Really great work. But after installing it I have no sounds. Any solution?

It's not release yet. You're using the original modded version.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

Work progresses...had a lot of RL goings on this week but had some time this afternoon after kids soccer. Working on 4096 bare metal base paint kit, starting with Falcons AMAZING work! Couldn't do it without you!

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

I will be reducing the bumps a bit. NOT the final version yet! I will be making the base skin with layered panel color variations, dirt etc. Falcon409's original work will all be included within the kit. I've added effects to each rivet and changed the color in seperate layers to the panel lines and rivets. Final alpha and spec will be included as a base to start from and will be blank other than common text and markings such as placards and wing walk markings.

Other than the need to increase polygons in the geometry this jet is starting to look very new!
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

That is really coming along nicely. Great Job!

Current System Specs:

Blog Entries
    WOW! Eye poppin' NICE!
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Members who have read this thread: 3