T-33X Redux - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: T-33X Redux

Quote Originally Posted by alain0568 View Post
    Hello

I have a problem with the T-33! (Latest version published!)
    "Can not display the visual model"
    No variants are displayed !!!!
    Am I the only one?
    Thank you for your help!

Alain

-
    Looks like you're trying to use the P3d native model in FSX.

If you use FSX in aircraft.cfg there is to change every model entry to : model=FSX_TP

Got the same problem at first start up.

Works fine afterwords

Greetings
    Klaus

Good evening,

-Ok, Now it works!
    Thank you for your help!

Alain

-

Getting there. Think I got everything all lined up with the PK and now it will go faster on the few paints I'm going to do.

Joe
    I7 6700K @ 4.8 / Gigabyte Z170X UD3 / 16GB G.Skill TridentZ 3200mhz / EVGA GTX 1070 Ti FTW Ultra 8GB / EVGA SuperNova 750 G2
    Samsung 960 Evo NVMe M.2 250gb Boot Drive / 960 Evo 1 TB SSD - Game Drive / WD Blue 500GB SSD - Sim Drive / WD Black 1TB HD
    Fractal Design Celsius S36 AIO Cooler / Fractal Design Define R6 / LG
    32GK850G-B 32" 1440P 144Hz G-Sync Monitor

Fantastic repaint Joe ! Mike

T-33X Redux - Source file

Quote Originally Posted by Javis View Post
    Looks superb !

Is the source file available ? Gmax or FSDS ? If someone would care to convert it to native FSX i might have a suitable VC for it. Working on a T2V-1/T-1A (off and on). Not exactly a T-33 but the cockpit is quite similar to it.

cheers,
    jan
    Jan

If you are interested, I have the source code from the 2010 redo. It was done at the time to make it FSX SP2/A native and to fix some items in the animations. It was hand converted as the auto conversion tools did not exist then. It is in FSDS 3.5.1. If you understand FSDS, there are limitations regarding bump mapping, shine, etc where third party tools are needed to convert the source (through X) to get that to work right.

I can make the source available to you if you like. What needs to be done still is a VC upgrade and a pilot upgrade. Send me a PM and I will send it to you. I am still a working stiff and there has not been much time to work these simulations. I had permission from Tim Conrad (Piglet) to convert it at the time and from Ed Wells (falcon409) to use some of his great textures.

Regards

Radioman123

USN TV-2D Guided Missile Group 1

Just uploaded a new skin for the T-33. A TV-2D assigned to Guided Missile Group 1 NAS Pt Mugu and NAS Barbers Pt. BTW my original USMC repaints work well for this model.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TV1-180.jpg   TV1-167.jpg   TV1-148.jpg   TV1-128.jpg  
    FAA A&P, FE (TURBOJET),AMEL COMM INST DC-8 & B767/757 TYPE RATEINGS
    FCC GROL

Simply not finding the T-33X REDUX

HELLO FOLKS

I just dont find anywhere this 2016 T-33 Redux file to download. I'm on FSX and just reading that it has bump maps makes me dribble. But I only have the 2011 version, not this update by W. E. Stephens (Radioman123) . Does it means that it will remain private? I just googled all the ways i can imagine with no avail.

I dont want bother Radioman123 with a private email, because I think if he dont want to share I shouldnt bother him with that demmand.

can someone clarify me?

Yous José Sousa

The easy answer is that it has never been a private download, it is located in the SOH "Warbirds Library". Use Radioman123 as the search name and see if that gets what you need. I will find the link in the meantime and post it if you don't have any luck (unless someone who is lurking right now beats me to it).
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Let's see if I did this right....How about this one? http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...id=38&id=21946
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

I can't believe I'd forgotten all about this one. Might be time to burn a little kerosine.

While I normally equate flying jets to behaviors equal to urinating in the punch bowl at a party, there are exceptions to every rule and the Lockheed F-80 and T-33 reduxs are notably exceptional to my "no shop heaters" rule.
    Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right.

Did Butcherbird17's Red with Black Striped 36th Fighter Group TR-003 repaint ever get posted anywhere?? That is a stunning look for a T-33!

Quote Originally Posted by MustangL2W View Post
    Did Butcherbird17's Red with Black Striped 36th Fighter Group TR-003 repaint ever get posted anywhere?? That is a stunning look for a T-33!
    I agree, definitely stunning. But if it's here, I sure can't find it.
    Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right.

Quote Originally Posted by MustangL2W View Post
    Wow I forgot all about that one. I never did release that paint. I'm pretty sure I lost that paint kit on a hard drive failure after those pics
    were taken. I do remember that I needed to make new bump maps for it as I redid the front panel lines and rivets to better match the
    real a/c and then started to have issues with the drive.

Joe
    I7 6700K @ 4.8 / Gigabyte Z170X UD3 / 16GB G.Skill TridentZ 3200mhz / EVGA GTX 1070 Ti FTW Ultra 8GB / EVGA SuperNova 750 G2
    Samsung 960 Evo NVMe M.2 250gb Boot Drive / 960 Evo 1 TB SSD - Game Drive / WD Blue 500GB SSD - Sim Drive / WD Black 1TB HD
    Fractal Design Celsius S36 AIO Cooler / Fractal Design Define R6 / LG
    32GK850G-B 32" 1440P 144Hz G-Sync Monitor

Members who have read this thread: 3