Ssw harrier for p3d 3.x

Thread: Ssw harrier for p3d 3.x

Ssw harrier for p3d 3.x

This video shows the upcoming version of SIM SKUNK WORKS HARRIER version 3.1.0 tailored for P3D 3.x (only)
    Video shows A/A weapons system capabilities:
    - compatible with both TacPack and vACMI
    - Air to Air weapons: AIM9 L and gun
    - Air To Ground weapons: MK82 SE, GBU 12 (vACMI only)
    - Projected Map Display
    Internal model has been revisited making it much more eye-candy with new texture set.
    /SSW

http://www.simskunkworks.com/store/images/ssw_sig.png

I love it!

i9-10900K, 64 Gb RAM, RTX 3090 FE, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Reverb G2

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    So do I! Strange that there are not more replies to this post...

Any update on the availability of this model? Waiting to add to my P3D hangar.

Thanks

Is there a way to obtain support for products?

This is what my Tornado looks like (no digital gauges), but I can't log into the SSW forums or register as a new user? I've also filled out a 'Contact Us' form on the forum, but did not receive a response.

The SSW site and forum is understandably not the easiest to get into. There is however a "join" option which you just fill in your data and soon your login and password will be sent to you. As they are a small team, responses are not very fast but will be given.

Regarding your issue, it may be that the SSW "Red Panda" software is not started. It should normally start automatically when you run P3D, otherwise I believe you can start it manually.

I just had a delightful flight in the Tornado last evening over the Dolomites, using the excellent terrain following system. I believe it is their best product so far and hope they soon add more weapons and functionalities to it. The Harrier looks good too. I hope they continue with the Mirage F1 soon as this is what I'm really looking forward to.

Thanks Dimus, I appreciate your help and understand that you're not a representative of SSW. With that said:

- I can't find anything that resembles a 'register' or 'join' link/button on the SSW forum website. I was a member at their forum for several years, but all my login info appears to now be invalid. The only thing I can find is a note in the FAQ section that says:

It is possible a board administrator has disabled registration to prevent new visitors from signing up. A board administrator could have also banned your IP address or disallowed the username you are attempting to register. Contact a board administrator for assistance.

- On the Tornado specifically. Red Panda is installed and the service has been started, and I'm still unable to get the gauges to work. It might be that my P3D directory is "E:/Prepar3D v3/.." rather than "Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\'" per SSW's installation instructions. But if that's the case, I'm not sure if there is a work-around or what it would be.

Indeed I am not a member of the SSW team. At this page:
    http://www.vaafse.org/simskunkworks/store/
    on the left column there are links for:
    Create an account
    Forgot your username
    Forgot your password

I think that by using those you may be able to retrieve your account or create a new one.
    I believe there are separate accounts for the store and for the forum.

That link appears to be for the store account only (that I successfully created in order to purchase the Tornado).

There is a username field in both the 'account settings' and 'user profile', sections, but when I try to login to the forums with the username (common to both) it kicks backs a error that says the username (specifically) does not exist. I don't see any other options to create the forum specific account.

Well, for it's worth I finally figured out how to get the gauges working even if the forum is still a mystery. It certainly is a smooth flyer:

It's great you have it sorted. It is indeed a nice model.

Members who have read this thread: 0