HMAS Melbourne Deckpark

Thread: HMAS Melbourne Deckpark

HMAS Melbourne Deckpark

Quick question, Does anyone know of any suitable A-4 static models that could be used to make an A-4 deckpark for the Lazarus HMAS Melbourne the one that comes with the pack is the wrong version.

Many thanks,

Hooky

Guy Diotte made one. Check Here (Page down)
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

There are some old but very lightweight Alphasim models in the Virtavia Freeware Library . An E model with avionics hump and an F model (Blue Angels) without. Also an A-4C. All are FS2002 vintage but if you know your way around ModelConverterX and can then edit the model to correct some conversion issues (moving parts) they could be made to work with relatively no frame rate impact because there are so lightweight.

Michael Pearson made some AI models for MAIW. He uploads everything to avsim.com .

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the H/U Guys. now I just need to remember how I placed them before, It's been so long now I cant remember for the life of me how I did it last time.

Many Thanks

Hooky

Does anybody know how to get multiple LOD's to show up at once. I have duplicated the A-4's in Gmax and have exported it into MCX but I can only get one LOD to show up at once, same thing once exported into sim. what am I missing. How do I get them all to show up at once.

Thanks

Hooky

Members who have read this thread: 0