Planes that need more FS love...

Thread: Planes that need more FS love...

Planes that need more FS love...

So, what airplanes in your hangar don't get enough flight hours? Here's one of mine. Vertigo Studios made the spectacularly beautiful P-36 a couple of years ago. What a beauty!

MB: GIGABYTE GA-X299 UD4 PRO ATX
    CPU: Intel(R) Core™ Processor i9-10900X Ten-Core 3.7GHz
    MEM: 64GB (8GBx8) DDR4/3000MHz Quad Channel
    GPU: RTX 3080 Ti 12GB GDDR6
    HP Reverb G2

Funny (thought maybe not to some) I have a high proportion of regretted payware purchases that sit in the hangar . .
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Oh too many. So many great freeware and payware aircraft and sceneries, and hardly enough time to use them. Speaking of the P36, I still have an unopened box set of Vertigo aircraft, Warbirds Legends X, which I got on sale ages ago from Flightstore UK. I was just about to open it yesterday while watching a doco on naval aviation, as the SBD Dauntless and the F9F Panther, which are both in the pack, were featured, along with others. I do fly the Vertigo F6F and Avenger, although not so regularly lately.

What I really need the time to fly more is the PMDG 747 and MD-11. I got both of these ages ago (and I mean ages) and have flown the 747 about 3 times and the MD-11 ZERO! Bad I know. Also haven't flown my Concorde yet .
    Last edited by scotth6; September 19th, 2016 at 04:09.

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    So, what airplanes in your hangar don't get enough flight hours?
    All of them!
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

The Realair SF-260. Took it up it last night and it was a joy to fly. The visuals may not be up there with the best nowadays (although they are very good), but the flight dynamics more than compensate.
    Windows 8.1 64 bit
    P3D v3.4
    P3D v4.5
    FSX-SE
    X-Plane 11

Members who have read this thread: 0