Milviz F-4E Wont Work

Thread: Milviz F-4E Wont Work

Milviz F-4E Wont Work

I purchased this Aircraft from the JustFlight Website I have the latest version. However when I load everything up in the sim and click Fly Now all I get is this.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot (64).jpg  

best is,go to milviz support forum...........

i have the p38 for some time now,never can use it because flooding or crash the sim in MP,now they have release as freeware.........and it work....... waste of money for me.........
    f4 i use in p3d,it work.........
    have switch of the antivirus for install?sometimes this help..........and you need acceleration for there planes to work.

cheers
    Ralf

Yes, best to go to the Milviz F-4 Phantom Support forum.

Two things come to mind that can create havoc with Milviz products. One is your anti-virus program and the other is M$ updates.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Hi. I like post like this..... something like "I bought a car and is broken".

Sorry guys, please to use for example Google in the first how to check crash report, please think a little before post "my car is broken". No any data, no CTD raport, no info about version of model, version of FSX (Acc/SP2 or what?) no info about spec, system (I see its Win10) ect.

I can confirm only - yes it works in FSX Acc/P3Dv3 without any problems. Regards.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Hmm... somebody sounds a little grumpy this morning..

Tom, I still recommend going to the Milviz F-4E Phantom support forum. You may need to request access if you haven't done so already.

I took a quick look and it appears you are not the only one having FSX crashes with the Justflight purchase of their F-4E. Be prepared to provide more detail, however, as Yoyo suggested.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble. Please email me your preferred user name and proof of purchase (screencap or order confirmation email), I will be happy to register you on the relevant tech support forum.

Here are some tips:

Disable your anti-virus BEFORE downloading and installing.
    Disable UAC.Control Panel->User Accounts->Change User Account Control Settings and move the bar all the way to the bottom.
    Run sim as an admin (Right click on the sim exe and select Properties->Compatibility->Run this program as administrator)
    On windows 8.1 and 10, running the sim in compatibility mode for Win7 is sometimes necessary (FSXA only. Not Steam or P3D). Also go into "turn on windows feature on or Off" and put a check in the box for .NET3.5 Framework{ including 2.0 and 3.0} before installing the package on Windows 8.1
    Your video card needs to be DX11 compatible
    If you are using an FSX migration tool you must disable it before running the sim
    Please ensure that you have the appropriate SimConnect libraries installed by running the SimConnect.msi found in your P3D\redist\Interface\FSX-SP2-XPACK\retail\lib.

Best wishes - Kat

kat [at] milviz [dot] com

Sorry for the late reply thank you everyone I am currently downloading it again and adjusting my setting I will update you on what happens.

Been in contact with Milviz and still no luck I really dont know what to do. I want to keep it and sort it out because there is no better Phantom out there. But at the same time im debating on whether to get a refund for it.

Same thing happened to me on a fresh install of FSX. Reinstalled Superbug and it didnt work. VRSVarmit had me remove D3D9.dll in the FSX installation (perhaps part of an ENB mod).
    Superbug works fine now
    Be yourself by yourself, stay away from me

Pantera

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSHQ View Post
    Same thing happened to me on a fresh install of FSX. Reinstalled Superbug and it didnt work. VRSVarmit had me remove D3D9.dll in the FSX installation (perhaps part of an ENB mod).
    Superbug works fine now

I agree, I had a major issue with my Aerosoft A319 not working right, low FPS and repeated CTD's. Just as I was about to give up, one user pointed out that it might be caused by an ENB product. The only ENB files I had were for the FSX Night Vision which BTW didn't interfere with any other addons but the A319. After isolating those files, my A319 worked perfectly. According to different developers, it's usually some addon file that will cause an issue with aircraft addons.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

These are the Add Ons I have installed at the moment

Orbx EU England
    UK2000 Jersey, Glasgow Edinburgh, Bristol, Liverpool
    ACG Bentwaters and WoodBridge, RAF Marham, RAF Coningsby and RAF Wattisham
    UKMIL RAF Waddington, Jaguar, Eurofighter
    A2A with Accu-Sim P-51, P-47, B-17, P-40, Commanche
    Various freeware scenery
    Virtavia F111, Hunter
    IRIS Vulcan, A10, C27
    Milviz F100
    JustFlight Tornado, Lightning, Canberra