Bell 429 new release (Avsim)

Thread: Bell 429 new release (Avsim)

Lightbulb Bell 429 new release (Avsim)

File Description:
    A large number of different models based on the real rotorcraft and with at least one different livery per model (32 in total) / A great variety of animations: All doors (including the clamshell in the rear of the ship). Main rotor, which is fully articulated. Show/hide flight controls feature by a single mouse click. Show/hide passengers feature by a single mouse click. Show/hide pilots feature. Depending if the helicopter is on the ground, with both engines off and the battery switch off, some other objects will show or hide. And much more, find it out yourself! / Clickable Virtual Cockpit; the most important switches and knobs do its job! Engine starter, fuel valves, etc., you name it! / Integration between 2d panel gauges and virtual cockpit gauges, switches and clickspots. Caution and warning messages, depending on helicopter's conditions and limits. / Instrument backlighting effects at sunset, night and dawn! / Your flight experience will be enhanced by a sophisticated sound system which resembles the Pratt & Whiney PW207D1 Turboshaft Engines. You will be able to enjoy the start up and shuting down sequences for both engines from interior and exterior perspectives; audible transitions between idling, on ground at 100% rpm and also in flight conditions. I have included -as a bonus- a set of two audio files meant to be used beside the BladeSlapSND (Helicopter Blade Slap Sound Gauge) by Stephan Siebertz. / Author: Sergio Kauffman.

Having followed the development from the start and assisting Sergio with a few hints or bits of XML code in the process, I may say that you won't be disappointed in this one.

FSX and X-Plane conversions of the model are in the works by others.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post
    Having followed the development from the start and assisting Sergio with a few hints or bits of XML code in the process, I may say that you won't be disappointed in this one.
    Agreed! Followed over at FSDev, he covered all the bases.
    Roman

For some silly reason, the board won't let me edit the original post to add a link, so I'll post it here. This link will get you all related downloads:
    http://library.avsim.net/search.php?...man&Sort=Added
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Blog Entries
    Eagle Rotorcraft Simulations (me) is doing the FSX conversion of this helicopter, but albeit at a slow pace

I'm with the FAA and I'm here to help you.....................Now gimme a hug!

Charter Member 2011

FanTASTic!

The FS9 helo guys show us again and again what top notch feeware is all about.
    This one is no exception, the VC (if one had to pick a feature) is absolutely beautifully done.
    A superb model all round, congratulations and thanks to all involved.

Looks great ! Can't wait for the FSX version ... have flown as a passenger in the real thing ... smooth machine !

What a time for my joystick to go on the fritz
    W10-64 Pro, 3GHz, 16GB Ram, AMD Radeon HD 5570

Members who have read this thread: 0