well i sent and watched sully tonight

Thread: well i sent and watched sully tonight

well i sent and watched sully tonight

i went and watched this movie with my Brother tonight it was well worth watching!

first time being out for weeks i am glad i got to go watch it! even though i have a cast on my leg and i am able to get around via wheel chair it was well worth the extra arm work to get into the movie !

Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

I saw it last night as well. Nice to know Hollywood is still capable of making a great movie. My hat is off to Clint Eastwood. Did a hellova job!

Reply...

Hey guys,

I saw it as well...I was encouraged to see that the theatre was completely full...and it felt good to watch a positive story about New York on a day where there was so much loss. I also agree that the movie was well-produced, directed, and acted. An all-around good movie that, as it has been stated, shows that Hollywood can still produce good movies in capable hands.
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    Haven't seen it yet, but after Sully, Captain Phillips, the Terminal, Castaway and Apollo 13 Tom Hanks is not on my list of people I would like to travel with!
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferry_vO View Post
    Haven't seen it yet, but after Sully, Captain Phillips, the Terminal, Castaway and Apollo 13 Tom Hanks is not on my list of people I would like to travel with!
    That's funny right there.
    MB: GIGABYTE GA-X299 UD4 PRO ATX
    CPU: Intel(R) Core™ Processor i9-10900X Ten-Core 3.7GHz
    MEM: 64GB (8GBx8) DDR4/3000MHz Quad Channel
    GPU: RTX 3080 Ti 12GB GDDR6
    HP Reverb G2

Looking forward to seeing this one too. I have only seen a few short clips but I'm amazed that Tom Hanks was so convincing as Cpt. Sully.

Great movie, recently watched yet another vid recreation during some training and it was the first time I was able to read the CVR transcript, the movie didn't disappoint.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Members who have read this thread: 0