Richmond

Thread: Richmond

Richmond

TV guys just asked this question: "What does Ryan Newman need to do to get in the chase?" Then they discussed. Blah blah blah. The real answer is simple: take out Chris Buescher, hehe.
    MB: GIGABYTE GA-X299 UD4 PRO ATX
    CPU: Intel(R) Core™ Processor i9-10900X Ten-Core 3.7GHz
    MEM: 64GB (8GBx8) DDR4/3000MHz Quad Channel
    GPU: RTX 3080 Ti 12GB GDDR6
    HP Reverb G2

They are driving to nicely so far. Where is the BIG one? There has to be one tonight. Pressure is on, but you would never know it!

Don

Lightbulb

Man...
    Those were some ice cold comments by Newman about Stewart!

Quote Originally Posted by Panther_99FS View Post
    Man...
    That's what I was just thinking...
    HP Reverb G2

Man... Those were some ice cold comments by Newman about Stewart!
    There is some seriously bad blood between those two. But, two races in a row in which Stewart appeared to intentionally wreck someone. Lots of tire issues, but what else could you expect when teams have a small allotment of tires and the tire compound is the 2014 formula, a tire that, unlike the 2016 formula, was not known for long run durability. NASCAR creating some on-track drama?
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Man...
    i agree with Newman though.Stewart seems to be out for blood.

Icon2

IMHO,
    It's debatable that Newman could have implied that Stewart killed Kevin Ward Jr.

IMHO,
    It's debatable that Newman could have implied that Stewart killed Kevin Ward Jr.

I think that would be beneath Newman. He was just saying that Tony was driving like he had a sprint car.

On the other hand when that money grab case comes to court the parents attorney may use events like last night against Tony.
    Now that Tony has no insurance in this court case, he could conceivably be wiped out.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    I think that would be beneath Newman. He was just saying that Tony was driving like he had a sprint car.

So you're saying that Stewart intentionally wrecked more drivers in an open wheeled Sprint car than he did in a closed body NASCAR?

So you're saying that Stewart intentionally wrecked more drivers in an open wheeled Sprint car than he did in a closed body NASCAR?
    No, I don't believe that. It would be just the opposite! Too dangerous to purposely wreck sprint cars and Tony is no fool. I think Newman was saying that Tony was driving like he was in a sprint car as opposed to a stock car, which means a lot of sharp turning and swerving.

IMHO,
    Newman said several things that, taken together, makes it seem like he was referring to the Kevin Ward incident. When he said "thinks he's in a sprint car", he added "can't control his anger", then looked into the camera and said, to us viewers in TV land, "Google Tony Stewart, you'll see what I mean, he has issues". Something like that.
    HP Reverb G2

I would expect this incident and perhaps previous incidents to play a factor in the civil suit filed against Stewart. As for the bipolar comment, it takes a doctor to make that diagnosis, but will a jury care about Newman's lack of medical training? Based on what I've seen, probably not. Tony may be fueling the prosecution's case.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Members who have read this thread: 0