Roy chaffin

Thread: Roy chaffin

Roy chaffin

Recenty gave Roy Chaffin, RCS Panels a Buzz!...As i do occasionally..his health Not to good but as He Says .I can do very little unaided now But I battle on ...And BATTLE ON HE DOES he further told me.. but I travel to the South of France to be with my girl friend on Sunday. I travel alone, with the help of the airline .. Roy is a tough Guy..He Sent me this Butterfly And Heart ..it seems Tells All about Roy...nice if a line To him was given..Thnx!!

I wish him all the best. I knew very little about Roy, except that he produced one of the finest freeware B-25 Mitchell bombers for FS, which I fly regularly in both FS9 and FSX. If he passes by these forums from time to time, hope he reads our thoughts and comments. My hat is off to you Roy....

BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird686 View Post
    I wish him all the best. I knew very little about Roy, except that he produced one of the finest freeware B-25 Mitchell bombers for FS, which I fly regularly in both FS9 and FSX. If he passes by these forums from time to time, hope he reads our thoughts and comments. My hat is off to you Roy....

BB686
    Roy is a brilliantly gifted artist. Anyone who ever saw online his renderings of tigers etc, you would immediately think it was a photo. his work is that good. That he took time to point that sort of talent at our hobby is amazing. Wish him all the best in every way.

Members who have read this thread: 0