DCS World 2 Nevada question

Thread: DCS World 2 Nevada question

DCS World 2 Nevada question

So I am thinking about moving up to DCS World 2, but one question, I see there are payware aircrafts...but are there any freeware? I struggle to find any.

i7-4770K 4.4 Ghz - ASUS z87 PRO - Corsair H100i - 16 gig Kingston Beast DDR3 2166 Mhz - Gainward GTX 1070 GS GLH - CX 750M PSU - CoolerMaster HAF X case

DCS freeware aircraft.

Hi As far as I know there are no freeware aircraft for this sim. This may change in the future, but don't hold your breath. I think the quality that DCS accept for their aircraft is so high that it is out of the reach of freeware designers. I have FC1, 2 & 3 & there have never been any freeware for them. Don't forget that you do get the TF-51 Mustang & the Su-25 free as part of the package. If you go to Lockonfiles you can download a large number of different mods. BTW DCS 2 is being updated & the new scenery looks fantastic. ChrisD

DCS World 2

BTW _ don't forget that DCS World itself is free. So at present you get Las Vegas & area plus 2 aircraft for nothing. If you like more European scenery then download DCS 1.5 - which is also free. If you want to wait then DCS 1.5 is being integrated into DCS 2 soon. ChrisJD

Hello Both DCS 1.5.4 and DCS 2.0 Come with 2 free aircraft.The Su-25T[kinda The Russian A-10] and The TF-51D[The non-armed two seat version of The Mustang] The Nevada map[DCS 2.0] however is not free.But I Believe it's on sale this week.Head over here for better info............
    http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.ph...05#post2885405

Patrick

Members who have read this thread: 0