Netwings

Thread: Netwings

Netwings

Hi guys. Just found my copy of CFS3 and was looking in the download library and saw netwings. What is Netwings?

It was one of the best sim websites until political infighting wrecked it. The site owner died tragically a few years ago and any hope of its rebirth with him, but we older hands remember it fondly.
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Pearl Harbor Project developer
    Yep the 9/11 anniversary argument.... brought many of us from there to here. I was one of the first.
    crashAZ- Virtual Navy
    [SIGPIC]http://www.sim-outhouse.net/images/rtwr2013/rtwr2013_sm.png[/SIGPIC]

Wow. OK. So it is just what was left over from the site.

For the most part the best thing from Netwings where saved or replaced with better but you can use the Wayback Machine (google it) to fine a few things as not all downloades where archived.
    "Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right!" Some SOH Founder.

Netwings is one of the reasons why we do not allow politics or religious discussions in this forum.

Those topics are divisive and tear forums apart. As long as we are on our topics of Aviation civil or Military a lot of good times are here to be had.
    ASUS TUF F17 Gaming Laptop
    17.3" 144Hz Full HD IPS-Type
    CPU 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz
    Ram CORSAIR Vengeance 32.0 GB DDR4 3200
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6GB

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    We do the same at the IOP(Intensive outpatient program) classes i go to. We are all different but we have a place to go to to discuss something in common,( that is CFS3). That is what makes SOH my go to place. We can pray for anyone with out being "preachy" . Even in my own family i don't talk about politics/religion,(there are websites for politics and other sites for religion,keep it there).

Members who have read this thread: 0