A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 3 German Aircraft

Description: For CFS3!

These are totally fictitious aircraft. They never existed, on the drawing board or otherwise. They were created by Jon 'Dancat' Pratt as his interpretation of "what if the Nazi's made an A-10?". These were never uploaded and are not 100% complete but do have basic pilot and tail gunner cockpits. Their source models no longer exist but some changes in regards to textures, flight models, effects and loadouts may be uploaded in the future. Two aircraft are included: one armed with a 15mm gatling gun and one armed with a 20mm gatling gun. They have very subtle differences but both have folding wings (shift+B), dive flap and engines that rotate aft slightly when the main gear is deployed.

While trying to preserve Jon's original files I was forced to make minor adjustments to the 20mm version's XDP & M3D files in relation to the guns and also gun files. I have used Jon's deeper sounding gatling gun sounds for the 20mm aircraft and created (from his sounds) a higher pitched ripping sound for the 15mm version. I have also added specular texture sheets to make them compatible with Ankor's latest shader enhancements (July 2016). Many thanks to Jon for his exotic models and his kind permission to upload his work. Enjoy!

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit JP-04 Ground Attacker.zip
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.