MN 148th Bulldogs

Thread: MN 148th Bulldogs

Icon21 MN 148th Bulldogs

Next mirage from me...its nearly complete...sorry I'm not at my PC and don't have a screenshot

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

I work those guys! Wooo - cool pic too!

FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

A couple WIP Screens to hold all you Delta wing junkies over...

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

Beautiful

i7-4770K 4.4 Ghz - ASUS z87 PRO - Corsair H100i - 16 gig Kingston Beast DDR3 2166 Mhz - Gainward GTX 1070 GS GLH - CX 750M PSU - CoolerMaster HAF X case

Blog Entries
    Very nice Rick! I love the deltas ....

dl

Great job!
    Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Thanks gentlemen! I just realized that the pylons aren't dark grey but standard color. Same with the tanks. I also need to lighten up the blue. Ornery than that it is finished.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

Rick, I found another colorful Viper that may strike your fancy.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/50783024@N07/28646285626/

SD ANG with red tail feathers and a multi-color vertical. Neat stuff.

Cool! I'll do it...but just know that there is no way currently to create the reflection in the paint. The model doesn't have it enabled. I've contacted M2M and they they said they would think about adding it into a future update...not sure if that will ever happen but hopefully! This may not be for a bit though...ive got some other projects going.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

Nice one Rick, but compare your Nat Insignia with that one of the F-16.... it's out of it's legal USAF proportions

Cheers,
    Hank

Rick, I think you may need a "general" thread, because you have made a bunch of paints, and I hate derailing your posts when I find neat stuff. So, make a ooRickoo thread or something.

Anyways, apparently the Agressors that fly the F-16 have repainted a Viper in a splinter camo. I'll put up a link, but, I don't know much else about this one. Sorry.

http://www.nellis.af.mil/News/tabid/...-makeover.aspx

The article does hint to new schemes coming soon, similar to this one. Sounds interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by hae5904 View Post
    Nice one Rick, but compare your Nat Insignia with that one of the F-16.... it's out of it's legal USAF proportions

Cheers,
    Hank
    Yes, please. Think stealth.

Please let me know if anything needs changing...tried to get it the right sizes for the Nat Insignia...smaller now.

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

Just realized I forgot something...LOL...ill post a fix..it's nothing big...actually quite small. Enjoy in yhe mean time.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

Actually I ment, the nat insignia is all wrong, not according to USAF regulations.
    You should not use a decal ripped from where ever, but draw your own one, as the bar is all wrong.

I'll send you the regulations.

Cheers,
    Hank

Great pics of the UHG on the M2K, has anyone actually applied this to the correct jet, either the Aerosoft or Iris Vipers?
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Members who have read this thread: 1