Positive news on Kelticheart... - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Positive news on Kelticheart...

Best wishes Kelti... my prayers are with you.
    "De Oppresso Liber"

A double thumbs up to you Kelti on a speedy recovery!
    -Brad K.
    ..."He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose" -Jim Elliot

I miei migliori auguri amico mio,
    speriamo di rivederti ancora qui il più presto possibile!!!!
    Giuseppe

Thank u Andrew!

Thank u Rami for let us know about him.

Steffano, if u read this, hope u get better, and never give up. All fighter should manage the energy , and spirit, round by round. Concentrate on that and u win.
    Cheers
    Mario
    Hit hard, hit fast, hit where it hurts and keep hitting.

Stefano,

Get well soon. I will be thinking of you and praying for your healing.

Brian

Icon22 Reply...

Hello

Thanks, guys. These went into a memo this evening.
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

Best wishes Kelti... my prayers are with you.

RJ

Stefano,
    TIENI DURO !!! E, come diceva il nostro grande maestro Edoardo De Filippo...
    "A da passa' a nuttata" !!!

Kelti.....

I am truly distressed to learn what you've had to deal with here of late. I wish you well along with all those who have left there messages before me. Rest and get well soon. It's almost 27 years to the day when I had my first experience with a serious illness, but I had a lot of kind folks praying for me and now here I am and old guy, still pluggin' away. Keep the faith!

George

May God Bless you and Help in your quick recovery. Ameen!

Kelti...

Sorry to read of your present situation but remember "NEVER give up, Never give in, NEVER surrender!" Follow your caregivers recommendations and take your time coming back here. We will wait. I, for one, am still catching up on all the magnificent mods that you have given us.

On the lighter side, when you wrote (a long time ago) about removing CFS1 objects from the game I didn't think you would go this far!!!!!

Rest, get well, better and can't wait to see you back here again. Till then....my heart, prayers (if the big guy even listens to me anymore), thoughts and wishes go out to you

Kelti
    The german fighterpilots said to eachother before action:"Hals und Beinbruch". I say the same to you, I am sure that you are a thrue fighterpilot and will newer give up, will pray for your soonest recover.
    Killer Svend

Hang in there Stef, you'll be fine! Follow the doc's directions, I think you may have to be his wingman for a bit to fight off the bandits until you get to 100% well again.

My Best & Kind Regards,
    Gary M.

Give 'em hell Kelti, between us we've got your six well covered.

Reply...

Good evening,

Thanks, dudes. I sent the newest batch off to him, to keep giving him needed rounds of encouragement. If I hear anything, I will let you know.
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

Kelti status as a "sticky"

Rami;

Is it possible that maybe the Kelti status thread can be made a "sticky" so that we can readily see if there is anything that's posted, in regard to his health/progress, or anyone wanting to send their wishes to him can readily find it? Just a thought.

Just came across this thread so forgive the lateness.

Very sorry to hear you are going through times of trial Kelti. But it sounds like you are a scrapper and you're remaining positive and these attributes alone will get you through trials and tribulations.

I've enjoyed lots of your work here and I've also enjoyed your contributions to discussion. I've never met you IRL but if you are as pleasant and interesting as your online persona I'd readily get the pints in! (And the offer is there if you for some reason find yourself on the Isle of Man!)

All the best man and I sincerely wish you a wholesome and speedy recovery!

I, also, just came across this thread.
    Terrible to hear of your situation, Stefano, but, the best of luck for your ongoing treatment and I hope it all turns out favourably. Kia Kaha!

Stefano, sorry to hear about this! I hope you recover quickly! Don't give up!

I wish you all the best!
    Wolfgang

Very sorry to hear of this news. God bless you Kelti......and He is your copilot!

Kelti,

Been deciding what to say, but I want to encourage you with your ongoing treatments. I went through proton radiation therapy two years ago for prostate cancer.

Fortunately no chemo for me.

The radiation was successful and I have been clear now for 2 years. I pray your treatments will be just a successful as mine were. I realize yours is located in a different place, but the radiation they do now days can be fairly well targeted--like tracers guiding the aim. :-)

Hang tough!

Jim

Keep Fighting

Hi Stefano,

I'm so sorry to hear that you are unwell. You are a very highly valued member of this community and we all want you back here.

By way of encouragement, my next door neighbour is a Tiger Moth pilot and has also been restoring a Gipsy Moth back to flying condition. Before he had finished the latter he was diagnosed with Leukemia and had to undergo extensive chemo and other treatments. Despite a long road with several ups and downs I am happy to report that he is now on the way to a full recovery and that the Gipsy Moth may be flying sometime soon.

May you have the same successful outcome. Stay strong.

Dick.

In our days,cancer is not a deadsentence, my wife had cancer for the first time in 1969 and second time in 2002,first cured with radiation,second by operation. She is 75 now.2 of my training mates from the fitness center are reasently cured from cancer.So keep on fighting you fighter
    Killer Svend

Oh my dear,

these are terrible news!

I am happy to read, that at least the surgery was OK. But it seems, now the even hard part is coming to you.
    Stefano, Gute Besserung from here and enough strength for these very hard moments..

Michael
    Visit my CFS2-dedicated sites: CFS2 : Tips&Tricks + Downloads + A/C-Profiles + Links

I had an email message from Kelticheart's email this morning. I was excited it might be good news, but alas it was a spammer who evidently has hacked Kelti's email. Take care opening anything you get from his addy.
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Members who have read this thread: 0