doc repaint?

Thread: doc repaint?

doc repaint?

Does anyone know of a "Doc" repaint for the Virtavia B-29? With the recent first flight of this beauty, it would be great to have one. I seem to remember the question asked a few months ago, and it pointed to a thread over at A2A for their fs9 B-29

Thanks for the link,

Was quite the jumping around to get to the download, but finally managed to get the repaint.
    One day without laughter, is one day without living.
    One day without Flight Simming, is one day lost living.

Sorry that link takes me to A2A which then explains to go to another site where I just can not find the paint for the life of me...!?!

Could someone please post a link to the actual paint file?

Cheers,
    Tim...

Virtavia repaint here: http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showth...-*DOC*-Repaint looking very nice!

I would consider using the model with no turrets.

At the time I posted there was not a link, it was still WIP, not done yet. Just wanted to give a heads up to the original question that one was being painted.

Quote Originally Posted by ftl818 View Post
    I would consider using the model with no turrets.
    Although "Doc" currently doesn't have turrets installed, it is supposed to, and they do have turrets for it, to be installed at a future date (once it has been operational for a while - a job that will be handled in an off-season/while the aircraft is down for winter maintenance/annual). The aircraft, when originally manufactured, had turrets installed (as did all Wichita-produced B-29's), and they were only removed when it became a radar trainer in the 50's.
    Lenovo Legion T730 / Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6-5.0 GHz / 130W Liquid Cooling / GeForce RTX 2800 / 32GB DDR4 / MSI 550W PSU / 4K 43" TCL LED TV

Like it...

SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Members who have read this thread: 0