Douglas C-47 V3 Beta

Thread: Douglas C-47 V3 Beta

Douglas C-47 V3 Beta

Like all , I'm Elated with this Gift..The Best in Desk Top Flight Simming in FSX...To date...Never Flown This classic tho a passenger in it..I do not know the Start up Procedure...the Ritual of Switches to be Used To start This Twin..Not Clear For Me here....A Real Check list Start Up Could Help...the Beauty of these planes is the skills and Procedures needed to ...CLEAR PROP!...Thnx!!

Quote Originally Posted by napacon View Post
    Like all , I'm Elated with this Gift..The Best in Desk Top Flight Simming in FSX...To date...Never Flown This classic tho a passenger in it..I do not know the Start up Procedure...the Ritual of Switches to be Used To start This Twin..Not Clear For Me here....A Real Check list Start Up Could Help...the Beauty of these planes is the skills and Procedures needed to ...CLEAR PROP!...Thnx!!
    Try the manual, C-47 forum threads, even YouTube has videos on start up procedure, real aircraft and sim. The answers are out there, you just need to let them in.

There will be one, in the meantime, you can crack the throttle and use Ctrl+E
    Regards,
    Nick

No Doubt about it Nick.The Easy way,.and yes there is INFO out these....However My experience With this start up,unlike the many with Manual start up We all have ,I find this very Balky..Which May be a real feature?
    Again This only for purists.. Better Ques. may be If others have any problems with CLEAR PROP..Thnx!

I meant there is to be a start up checklist included in the aircraft.
    It's just not quite ready yet.
    Regards,
    Nick

Its in the "OPERATION MANUAL " Nick...clear enough!..I refer to the Balky ,if not The NON START using this..Like I say Wondering if others experiencing any difficulty Thnx Vin

If you will follow the procedures in the manual, or in the checklist which is provided in the manual, you will have no problems starting. If you do not follow them, you will likely have problems. That's why we went to the trouble to write the manual and include it and provide the checklists. :-) As is the case in real life, proper priming is the key.

There is continued work on providing an in-cockpit itemized and interactive checklist in a future update. Will be very slick.

There already is an interactive checklist with the model.With the copilot checking items for various stages of start and shut down.

Cheers Chris

I'm talking about an interactive checklist similar to what you find in the Aerosoft Catalina or Twotter. Some very nice work being done.

I'm do think the virtual pilot has adequate resources at his disposal, both inside the cockpit and external to it to help fly the plane according to standard procedures already.

Members who have read this thread: 0