Yakovlev Yak-130 Mitten for FSX.zip

Thread: Yakovlev Yak-130 Mitten for FSX.zip

Yakovlev Yak-130 Mitten for FSX.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Military Jets

Description: Yakovlev Yak-130 Light Attack/Trainer for FSX Acceleration [Native].

A 4096 resolution High Definition reworking of Hadi Tahir's original 2008 native model of the Yakovlev Yak-130 for FSX. 7 Included paints of existing Aircraft [thumbnails are actual photos], VC, 2D, effects, etc.

Paint Kits in PSP and PSD were uploaded separately. This is the entire aircraft. Remember to read the Readme.

By Paul [JAFO] Martin.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Yakovlev Yak-130 Mitten for FSX.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Thanks for doing this - the Yak-130 was just crying out to be done!

Thank you Mister !!!
    The more you do, the less you dream

Is anybody using Hadi Tahir/Jafo's FSX update for the Yak-130? it was originally for FS9 then updated for FSX. I am flying it in P3D 3.4 and find the model has a few weird things about it...

1. This is a twin jet center line thrust aircraft (like an F-4). From rear view, one jet shows green light in tail cone and the other engine shows red! Very odd. Thinking this was an fx issue, I changed the afterburner effect out but it looks like the red/green light thingie is embedded in the model.

2. Many items in the VC dont work. Not too surprising as this isnt a P3D native model. None of the pop up windows work. Not sure what Jafo has done with the panel.cfg and z-order etc.

Too bad as its a gorgeous looking model.

This looks pretty darn cool, where has the paint kit been uploaded too?

Quote Originally Posted by TiaCDpilot View Post
    This looks pretty darn cool, where has the paint kit been uploaded too?
    Just search here for 'Yak-130' ....they'll pop up...

Quote Originally Posted by ejoiner View Post
    Is anybody using Hadi Tahir/Jafo's FSX update for the Yak-130? it was originally for FS9 then updated for FSX. I am flying it in P3D 3.4 and find the model has a few weird things about it...

1. This is a twin jet center line thrust aircraft (like an F-4). From rear view, one jet shows green light in tail cone and the other engine shows red! Very odd. Thinking this was an fx issue, I changed the afterburner effect out but it looks like the red/green light thingie is embedded in the model.

2. Many items in the VC dont work. Not too surprising as this isnt a P3D native model. None of the pop up windows work. Not sure what Jafo has done with the panel.cfg and z-order etc.

Too bad as its a gorgeous looking model.
    There's quite a few anomalies with the original a/c model....yes, those ab effects/lights are coded into the model so couldn't be eliminated [by me]..
    Re the popup panels...they're only accessible via switching/icons as kb access isn't used. The z-orders are shown/explained in tab form in the panel.cfg ...

Members who have read this thread: 4