FR Zlin 526F Coming Soon
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FR Zlin 526F Coming Soon

FR Zlin 526F Coming Soon

Flight Replicas is pleased to annouce that we will soon be releasing the Zlin 526F. A distinctive aircraft known for excelling as both as a basic trainer and as a fairly high-skill aerobatic performer, the 526F has been around
    since 1959 and yet continues to be a very active member of the aerobatic world. Check Asda Offers and Aldi Offers. As soon as the Flight Replicas website has been updated, the Manual will be available as a free download, and so you'll be able to see just
    what this little aircraft is capable of.

Mike

And just a few more! You can customise the aerobatic chart holder to anything you like, such as different aresti diagrams, local maps, etc..

The quality of the 3D model (and textures) seems really good, as expected from FR
    However, this plane (in real life) is really not my cup of tea. Bad luck for me, I'll have to wait for your next project

Wow@ sounds really good ! We have many this 526 in Poland.

FSX only or FSX and P3Dv3 also?

Its a good aircraft to fly in Czech, here is nice photo scenery: http://www.simdesign.pl/product/store .
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Wow@ sounds really good ! We have many this 526 in Poland.

FSX only or FSX and P3Dv3 also?
    Looking good in P3Dv3 also.

The Zlin also comes with Polish, Czech, German and English cockpit placards, which can be interchanged, plus a .psd so that placards can be made in other languages as well, if so desired.

Mike

Hopefully also P3D v2.5!
    Windows 8.1 64 bit
    P3D v3.4
    P3D v4.5
    FSX-SE
    X-Plane 11

Quote Originally Posted by thefrog View Post
    Hopefully also P3D v2.5!
    It should work with all versions. If something does come up, then of course we'll fix it.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by mike_cyul View Post
    Looking good in P3Dv3 also.

The Zlin also comes with Polish, Czech, German and English cockpit placards, which can be interchanged, plus a .psd so that placards can be made in other languages as well, if so desired.

Mike

Bravo and many Thx !

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Looking forward to release
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Blog Entries
    Beautiful plane... Mike your detail is always WOW!
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Looks very good Mike, there was one doing an aerobic routine at an airshow Dad took me to in the 70s. I mostly remember hammerhead manoeuvres.
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

So excited about this, and as I have mentioned before, I have r/w flight time with one of these, great choice ! Mike

I forgot about this one. Thanks for the preview, it looks great.

Looks amazing!

Any chance of alternative worn cockpit textures please (scratched paintwork etc)?

i9-10900K, 64 Gb RAM, RTX 3090 FE, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Reverb G2

Some of Polish 526 http://skrzydla.org/photodb.php?NEWS...&submit=Search .

I will wait for the paintkit .

This version is nice also (526 AFS).

526 F.

Any news? I see the corner for product page but offline still: http://www.flight-replicas.com/Aircraft-FSX.htm .

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Any news? I see the corner for product page but offline still: http://www.flight-replicas.com/Aircraft-FSX.htm .
    The Zlin's web page is now up, along with more screenshots, and a free copy of the Manual can be downloaded, but the aircraft won't be available just yet as everything needs to be checked one last time, plus the store itself needs its own pages to be created. But we're almost there!

And as ever, the Zlin will be available on the Flight Replicas website only, for the first couple of weeks, so that if anything needs changing it can be taken care of before uploading to the other vendors.

Mike

Thx! Nice price btw ! TY.

Blog Entries
    Nicely written manual too Mike. One thing that really struck my fancy was the placards you place in this aircraft. I used be a part owner of a Cessna 140 and 152...I had to make a placard holder for it and never flew without notes. I also noticed that you included the shaker effect at idle...very realistic!
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by mike_cyul View Post
    The Zlin's web page is now up, along with more screenshots, and a free copy of the Manual can be downloaded, but the aircraft won't be available just yet as everything needs to be checked one last time, plus the store itself needs its own pages to be created. But we're almost there!

And as ever, the Zlin will be available on the Flight Replicas website only, for the first couple of weeks, so that if anything needs changing it can be taken care of before uploading to the other vendors.

Mike
    Nice to see this beautiful bird on the virtual skies, congrats for the choice!
    Now, we have an opportunity to made some formation flights with Z-142 that me and my friend give to the FS-community.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2014-10-25_0-10-29-840.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by zlin View Post
    Nice to see this beautiful bird on the virtual skies, congrats for the choice!
    Now, we have an opportunity to made some formation flights with Z-142 that me and my friend give to the FS-community.
    Your Z-142 is amazing zlin! I need to reload it and take it for a spin. I think I'll be getting that 526F too. Love the features and those little details like the placards and stuff. Mike always does a good job. His SuperCub series is one of my all time favorites.

Thanks everybody.

@Airtrooper : When looking up 526 photos on the web, almost every aircraft was rather meticulously looked after, and so no 'worn cockpit' textures are included. However, there is a paint kit, and so the VC textures can certainly be modified!

@Txnetcop : The more info available, the better! Especially when doing aerobatics, I would think, except I hope one would have pretty much memorized the relevant aircraft speeds by that point....

@ zlin : Thanks, but I'm afraid I didn't choose the 526, it was a special request. But glad I took it on, it's been a great aircraft to get to know. (And coincidentally (and not related to the special request) a long-time friend of mine does Zlin 142 delivery flights here.)

Mike

Thanks so much, Dimus! Nice to see that lot of flightsimmers fly regularly with our add-on!

Can't wait the release for making some Hungarian paint for this Trener!

Good old days...year 2001...when I released my first version of my Z526F for FS2000...what an ugly job, if I see it now...

(Sorry for the offtopic just my memories run out!)

Members who have read this thread: 0