Virtavia A-4 Argentine Repaint?

Thread: Virtavia A-4 Argentine Repaint?

SOH-CM-2023

Virtavia A-4 Argentine Repaint?

I wonder whether there is somewhere an argentine repaint available for the Virtavia A-4?

thanks for any hint
    Norbert

It is the wrong Skyhawk model I think. If I remember correctly so did the Argentinians only fly A-4B/C (before the bought the A-4AR in modern times), Virtavia pack is of the E/F model.

Best regards
    Jens-Ole
    Repainting since FS5..

SOH-CM-2023
    You are totally right of course!
    But, I do not know a A-4B model out for FSX and even for the Virtavia model there are repaints available which absolutly correct (RNZAF?)
    Anyway, it's just for fun ...

Quote Originally Posted by nschley View Post
    But, I do not know a A-4B model out for FSX and even for the Virtavia model there are repaints available which absolutly correct (RNZAF?)
    Blasphemy! Just kidding.

The Razbam A-4's work in FSX I think and they had the right model. So someone may have already done the repaint.

You might check here: http://www.flightsimulatorarg.com.ar/index.htm If it exists this place will probably have it.

SOH-CM-2023
    Got it and it works with some minor adjustments due to outdated gauges

Thanks
    Norbert

Quote Originally Posted by nschley View Post
    I really do like the mention of the RNZAF .. would have been nice if only to get a few cosmetic external fix's for the various models , the 'K' with the squared tail , two whooping great books on the A-4 here I am very surprised the Virtavia Skyhawk did not really rocket , one famous aviation artist, R.G. Smith said it was his most favourite aircraft , even a 'T-bird' would have great.

Course you can always go this direction

Members who have read this thread: 0