Driving Simulators

Thread: Driving Simulators

Driving Simulators

its amazing how far driving Simulators have come over the years

With the new Arma 3 Apex coming out soon the driving in Arma 3 is much more Real then in GTA V thats pretty real too as well as american truck Simulator and Euro truck Simulator 2

its just amazing how far Simulators have come over the years

in GTA V Single Player i drive Police Vehicles Using a Mod which turns you into Police man Last Night i pitted a Vehicle in a Chase Watching the Vehicle Spin out and stuff is amazing

Here is one of the Videos i Shot in GTA V On Duty with the Los Santos Sheriff DP

Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Gah! What a scary looking woman!
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations
    http://milviz.com

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

Quote Originally Posted by n4gix View Post
    Gah! What a scary looking woman!

think she looks scary wait untell you meet the guy i arrested today lol
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus N210MS View Post
    think she looks scary wait untell you meet the guy i arrested today lol

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Not really 'Driving Simulations' at all ...........

This is a 'Driving Simulation'.

Project CARS.

"Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

The last driving sim I had was the NEED FOR SPEED: Porsche and it was quite enjoyable, with a number of cross country "tracks" that were beautifully done (for the time), with new models released for download
    from time to time. I also remember it ran very smoothly on my mid-level gaming machine.

Just a word of caution to all that the quaint sidewalk cafes are not the place to be when my wife gets behind the wheel of a high performance sports car!!!

"Hornets by mandate, Tomcats by choice!"

Nice vids, I am guessing that is the PC version as I play GTA V online almost every day after work to "relax".
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Quote Originally Posted by Victory103 View Post
    Nice vids, I am guessing that is the PC version as I play GTA V online almost every day after work to "relax".
    yes PC version cant stand the Multiplayer way to many People Hacking i relax in Single Player Today i am Going to Do a Bike Patrol on the coast and enjoy the scenery and waves and the sound of the ocean with no hacks droping stuff on me lol

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Members who have read this thread: 0